part 33

A black car came and stopped in front of jungkook's penthouse...and the man in car look all around the area smirking to himself....then he took out his phone and message someone eyes still fixed on big gate the penthouse... After some time of waiting a not so tall men come running towards the gate... he was holding his phone in his one hand while the other one was in his pants pocket.. His shirt first three buttons was opened showing his entire neck inked in weird tattoos.. he looked scared and eyeing around the garden again and again to make sure no one is around for now... So he make his way at the side of the gate closed to big tree...then he did something in his phone and the security buzzer installed near the gate required permission to go his car inside...

He smrik smugly when the black car stop by him...and the car mirror got down and man came to his view with raised eyebrows and smirk at him...

"I didn't expect you to be able to do this...security of the mafia king's place no joke.. by the way how did you get full access of mansion's gate.? He unbuckle his seat belt and come out from his car standing in front of the irritatetd man..

"i fucked one of his his bodyguard really well... And he wanted this with all his heart and in return he gave me all the information about the security system of the mansion... The person gave him disgusted look...thinking like really man he is here for to complete his task of killing him and here he fucked his bodyguard for security reasons...so jungkook have a bunch of traters and who knows when they might stab him in his back he just wants to know about his brother from jungkook and they have a full proof plan and they had to take every step very carefully in the lions den...

"I don't have dealing with it, whom you do you fuck and whom not.. I just want my brother safe from him..and i will not hesitate even if i have to kill him for that.. And I will have to teach a good lesson to that baby doll jimin also... also i haven't fucked anyone for many days.. He lips curled up in a evil smrik thinking about jimin but don't know the consequences of touching someone who is so much precious for jeon jungkook...

"okay then remembered your words you given to me for the entry in his penthouse.. I want my money on time in my account... And most important don't try to get in my way..mr ka.. What is your name.. He put his hand's on his head as if trying to remember his name he spoke in cold..

"kim jong In kai. My name kai.. He said to the man who sent by mr kim to kill jungkook after knowing about whereabouts and in immediate move he strictly ordered that man to go by changing his appearance in the bodyguard to not get suspicious or worse got caught before his plan..

"we have to work together to reach our destination.. Then maybe we can kill him... so keep my words in your mind and wait for my signal.. He said arrogantly to him and saw him going inside if he had own this place..he knows that he has access to the cctvs too which means jungkook bodyguard's will see what he wants them to see.. So has to be prepared for the upcoming danger which would come from messing up with the mafia king...

"you have to pay for hurting my brother jeon jungkook and jimin... Saying that he also ran after him to know about his next step...