Death and Destruction

Your POV

"Y/N, could you possibly find Eren and see where he is right now?" Hanji asked. 

I shook my head somberly, "No. I think I've figured out how exactly that works, and it would only make it easier for him to control my body and my titan."

"What does that mean?" She asked.

I sighed, trying to think of how to explain it. "So... you guys saw the coordinate when Eren was talking to us in our minds, right?" She nodded. "Well, I think that what I'm doing to connect to him is bringing our paths together, so that we meet at one coordinate. If that's true, then he would have the same access to me that I have to him, if not more. And I think he can control me because of the guardian titan's link to the founder. The guardian titan is meant to protect the other titans when they're in danger and Eren is target number one of the world right now. I'm not sure if being blood related makes that bond stronger, but I have my suspicions."

"So, what you're saying is that your natural instinct right now is to protect Eren," Hanji asked. 

"Yeah," I sighed, "But I won't let that get in the way of our mission. If it comes down to it, I'll put an end to this myself." I suddenly spaced out, but it was weird. It felt like somebody forced me to zone out. I shook my head, clearing that from my head. "Sorry, I just... spaced out for a second."

"Well, it seems like all we can do now is wait," Hanji sighed before slowly walking away. 

I sighed, walking over to the railing and leaning against it, slowly sliding down to sit. It felt so unreal that this was happening. It was like a bad dream that I couldn't wake up from. This was never where I pictured my life would go. I've lost my entire family. The mother that raised me, my birth mother, my dad, and both of my brothers. Almost all of my friends have died or will soon, and I almost lost Levi a few days ago. 

All because I was born Eldian.

That Night...

We reached the port and found that nobody was there. It was only down to the Azumabito with barely any time to spare. The titans would reach us soon and we'd either have to get this ship in the air or die trying.

We ran inside and started getting the ship ready. "We gotta hurry!" Jean shouted, "Get the cover!"

"Shit! The explosives are in the way," Connie cursed.

"Cut 'em off and toss 'em," Reiner suggested.

Armin stopped him, "Wait. We might be able to use these for something. Load them up once the cover is off."

Once we had the cover off, I went to start loading things up. It had only been a minute or two when Armin came running out of the ship, shouting, "Y/N! Levi's up and out of bed!"

"He's what?!" I shouted, angrily. 

I ran up to the ship as Armin followed behind me, "I told him he shouldn't be up, but he insisted."

"He's being stupid!" I replied, very much annoyed, "After everything we did to make sure he could rest. If he's not careful, I'm gonna kill him before he kills himself."

I threw the door open, seeing Levi using the wall to stumble towards the door, "Levi! What are you doing?" 

"I'm going to get some answers out of that bearded lady," he replied through a wince. 

"Don't be an idiot and get back in bed," I scolded, "Do you not feel yourself stumbling around like you're drunk right now?"

He clicked his tongue in annoyance, retorting, "The only thing I feel right now is angry that we don't know where Eren is going. I'll rest when I'm dead. I'm sick of laying around and doing nothing."