Raid On Stohess District Part 1

Your POV

I knocked on Erwin's office door the next morning. "Come in," I heard his stoic voice from the other side of the door. I slowly entered the room and closed the door behind me. 

"Y/N, how are you?" He greeted with a sympathetic smile.

I returned the gesture and replied, "I'm coping. But there's something else I wanted to discuss with you." His face became serious, and he gestured for me to take a seat on the opposite side of his desk. I obliged and made myself comfortable in the plush chair. "Do you remember the day of Eren's trial?" I asked to which he nodded. "My hands were steaming, and they healed themselves. Ever since, I couldn't help but think that I might be a titan shifter."

"Well, yesterday, when we were in the forest... The female titan attacked my squad. I told Eren to go, but after Petra, Oluo, Gunther, and Eld were killed, he came back and fought the female titan in his titan shifter form. She was winning and I didn't know what to do. But I followed my instincts and I cut my hand open. Erwin... I'm a titan shifter. And the only people that know are me, Levi, Mikasa, Eren, and whoever the female titan is. I told them to keep it to themselves for now. So, my question is, what should we do now?" Erwin sat for a moment, processing what I had just told him. After a while he finally spoke.

"I think you were right to keep it between a select few. We keep this between us for now, don't use your ability unless absolutely necessary. I believe we should tell Hanji, maybe she can figure out something new from your titan."

I nodded and responded, "I agree... I also had another thought." He tilts his head and looks at me inquisitively. "I think I might know who the female titan is. She had to be from the 104th Cadet Corp. She knew about our mission into the forest, but clearly, she wasn't a higher up because she got caught. I also don't think she's a scout, because she didn't know what groups we were split into and what Eren's actual position was." 

"So, I did some digging, and I came up with one name. Annie Leonhart. She in the top ten of her class and was the only one of the top ten to join the MPs. It all makes sense. She's the last person we'd suspect because of her demeaner, and she works in the interior." I finished my explanation, and he looked at me with an impressed expression. 

"I trust your instincts Y/N. However, how could we prove that she is indeed the female titan?" He inquires.

I sighed as I answered, "That, I don't know. But I know someone who might. Armin Arlert is just about the smartest person I know. I think he might have his own suspicions as well. We should bring him in on this and ask him what he thinks. Perhaps even ask the rest of the 104th."

Erwin nodded before his serious expression faded from his face and was replaced by a small grin. He started laughing to himself, causing me to smile and look at him in confusion, as if asking what he was laughing about. "It's nothing. I just sometimes forget how intelligent you are," he says while laughing slightly. 

I nodded and laughed along while responding, "Thank you?" I guess it was a compliment. 

After our laughter died down, he continued, "I believe you're right. I'll set something up for a small group of us to meet in secret." I nodded in thanks and walked out of his office, closing the door behind me. 

A Few Days Later...

We sat in the old scout headquarters and waited for Erwin to arrive. He was a bit late, which was unusual for him. "What's the hold up? Erwin's never late. They should be here. At this rate, the damn MPs will show up first. That'd be our luck," Levi voiced before sipping his tea, "Yeah, who can say? Maybe they're all taking a shit. Duty calls, right?" I smirked and rolled my eyes at him while Eren laughed awkwardly.