Pisces : Chapter XIV

After delivering breakfast to the Pope and Goddess Athena, right now Agatha was walking inside the hall heading to the Pisces Temple. It had been one week passing by since Albafica went on his mission.

Because the guardian of the twelfth temple wasn't there, every time Agatha had the chance to come to the Pisces Temple, the woman always put some effort into visiting the demon rose garden if the situation around the temple was possible for her to do that.

It had been a while, since Agatha hadn't come to the demon rose garden as often as these past one week. Usually, when Albafica didn't go on any mission, Agatha always came to the Pisces Temple to meet and talk with that man so she usually didn't have more time to visit that rose garden located right behind the temple.

Upon arriving at the main hallway of the Pisces Temple, Agatha's purple eyes sparkled in excitement. The atmosphere there looked very quiet. Because there was no one else in her surroundings, Agatha decided to walk toward the begonia flower nearest to her standing place right now.

"Good morning, beautiful begonia flowers!" Agatha greeted them happily. Her hands reached out to caress those bright red-colored flowers.

°Good morning, Miss Agatha!°

°We are so happy we can see you this morning!°

Hearing those kind words caused Agatha to smile softly at that one kind of decorative plant in front of her. "I'm also very happy I could make some time to come here and see you all!" Agatha smiled widely. "How are you guys this morning?"

°We are all good, Miss!°

°We feel so good and very refreshed this morning!°

"Thank goodness, I'm very glad to hear that! This morning, I'm fine as well!" she replied to the flowers, before looking down for a while when the thought of the guardian of the Pisces Temple crossed her mind again.

"Today is exactly a week since Mr. Albafica had been going on his mission," she muttered before raising her head to gaze at the red flowers again. "Hopefully, he could finish the mission well and come back here healthy and safely. Let's wait for Mr. Albafica to come back here together!"

°Of course, Miss!°

°May Mr. Albafica can return here safely and healthily very soon!°

Agatha nodded and smiled widely as she caressed the corolla of the begonia flowers in front of her. The woman shared a brief story about the chores she did in the kitchen that morning and after that, she walked through the main hallway as she greeted all the other flowers on her way heading to the rose garden behind the Pisces Temple.

A few minutes later, Agatha finally arrived at the demon rose garden. The woman smiled after inhaling the pleasant fragrance of those roses she always liked so much. "Good morning, beautiful demon roses!" she greeted them cheerfully.

*Good morning, Miss Agatha...*

Agatha smiled widely upon hearing the voice of the demon roses that replied to her greeting. "I'm so happy I can meet all of you again this morning!" she said jovially. "I can come here this morning because I got the task to deliver breakfast to the Pope's chamber."

Agatha proceeded to kneel and caressed the corolla of the red roses parallel to her ankle. Seeing the demon roses always reminded Agatha of Albafica. Every time she remembered that man, the smiling face of Albafica when they finished making the flower bouquet for Goddess Athena was often crossed her mind these past few days.

Suddenly, a slight blush appeared on the woman's cheeks along with a bright smile that adorned her lips when she remembered the face of the Pisces Gold Saint who became even more handsome and charming when the man was smiling sincerely like that.