Pisces : Chapter XIII

Upon arriving at the main hallway of the Pisces Temple, Agatha directly walked toward a collection of several different types of rose plants placed next to each other. Inside the bunch of plants, there were some blooming roses in various colors.

"We can't make a beautiful flower bouquet without this very special flower, roses! It's valid, right?" Agatha glanced a little at Albafica beside her before kneeling in front of the rose plants. "All right, now we will choose the color. Hmm... my choice falls upon the pink-colored roses!"

Agatha caressed the pink rose's corolla in front of her. "I'll pick some of you to make a flower bouquet that I'll give to Goddess Athena, okay!"

For a moment, she reminisced the beautiful face of the Goddess that looked sad and gloomy. "Adorable Goddess Athena... right now she often feels sad because of remembering the place she used to live in the past and her families there. But, I'm sure... by seeing all of you, will certainly bring back her bright smile! Let's do it together, beautiful flowers!"

Agatha glanced back at Albafica. "Mr. Albafica, I will cut some of the flowers with a few of their leaves. Would it be all right?"

Albafica who was still beside her nodded his head briefly as a response. After that, he kept his eyes on the woman who was starting to cut some parts of the rose plants.

"The leaves must be there to add some freshness impression to the bouquet..." Agatha said as her eyes still focused on the certain part of the rose plant in front of her. Meanwhile, her hands moved to cut each of those parts carefully. "Pink-colored flowers represent joyfulness and grace. In my opinion, the color of this flower matches so well with Goddess Athena!"

"All right, it has done!" Agatha had finished cutting some of the parts of the rose plants neatly. "I want there to be two types of pink flowers. The other one, I will ask Mr. Albafica to help me choose it!"

Albafica thought over it for a while. "How about carnation flower?"

Agatha immediately nodded in agreement. "Pink-colored carnation flower is very pretty! I agree!" she said cheerfully. "Come on, it is also your turn to cut the flower from its plant!"

Both of them walked toward the other side of the main hallway where the pink carnation flower plant was placed and Albafica proceeded to cut some of the flowers along with a few of the leaves.

"Next, the most important color is orange! Flowers with orange color mean happiness, warmth, and joy. Those are essential meanings of our flower bouquet, right?" Agatha smiled as she stared at Albafica's cerulean blue eyes. "The flowers with that color must be included inside the full-of-joy flower bouquet that we make for the Goddess Athena! I want there are two kinds of flowers as well..."

Albafica's mind wandered over some different kinds of orange-colored flowers that existed in his temple. "I will pick the orange-colored marigold," he said after making a choice. "How about you?"

"Ah, what a nice idea!" Agatha smiled widely. "From my side, it would be orange-colored tulips!"

The two of them immediately walked over to pick up the orange marigolds and tulips in turn.

"There must be some hints of white color to balance all the color of these flowers..." Albafica said as he watched over Agatha who was in the middle of cutting some orange tulips.