Pisces : Chapter X

"!!!"

Agatha was very shocked while hearing the sounds of footsteps coming from behind. The brown-haired woman quickly rose from her sitting position and turned around. Wasn't there no one else who could step into this garden besides...

'The Pisces Gold Saint...?!'

Agatha stayed still on her spot. Her entire body suddenly felt immobilized upon seeing the figure of Albafica who was standing some steps away from her. Since when... the Saint come back from his mission? How come she didn't realize his presence at all before this?

Actually, Agatha felt genuinely happy because Albafica had come back from his mission safely. But that feeling seemed to disappear in no more than one second when she thought about what would happen after this.

Her heart beat very fast in all of a sudden. The Gold Saint must be so angry upon finding her sneaking into the garden behind the Pisces Temple like this because there was already a strict warning that the assistants of the Sanctuary must stay away from that garden which was filled with poisonous roses.

'What should I do...?'

Agatha really wanted to disappear without any single trace from Albafica's sight, but that thing was beyond impossible. In a face-to-face situation like this, she definitely couldn't run anywhere.

The beam of moonlight that came from behind Albafica made Agatha couldn't draw the exact expression on the man's face. She could only stare at the Saint who was now walking slowly toward her.

Agatha was truly helpless, there wasn't any single thing that she could do right now. The woman would accept all the consequences of her doing, she would receive any kind of words from Albafica right after this.

Albafica was stunned for a while when the owner of the silhouette turned around to face him. That wasn't the figure of his master. Even though he was fairly surprised, to be honest, Albafica wasn't too wondering when he found out that it was the brown-haired woman he already knew who was inside his rose garden right now.

The dim, silvery moonlight shone upon Agatha's entire face, allowing Albafica to see the expression of the woman in front of her. Did his presence make her feel so shocked to the point that her both eyes emanated such a look?

Agatha immediately bowed her head respectfully toward the Pisces Gold Saint. "Ah, Mr. Albafica. Welcome back..." The woman tried to speak although her voice sounded a bit shaky. "It's so nice to see that you've come back here safely..."

For a few seconds, there was only silence that arose between them. Albafica stayed still, gazing at the whole figure of Agatha before the Saint decided to walk some steps closer toward the woman.

"What are you doing here?"

That question made Agatha's purple eyes widen. The tone inside Albafica's voice sounded monotone like usual as if he was not mad at all. The woman kept silent for a while before finally answering.

"I... I'm just taking a short rest as I see the scenery here," Agatha said in a
low voice. She really couldn't think of any answer better than that.

Suddenly, Agatha realized that she must step out of this garden as soon as possible. The brown-haired woman tried hard to find the best-suited words inside her mind that maybe could deliver her leave well so the atmosphere wouldn't feel too awkward and strange.

"If you want to be here, I will leave now..." Agatha bowed her head again. "Please excuse me—"

"It's no need."

The voice and words from Albafica sounded so clear, making Agatha very shocked for the second time. Now Albafica had come right in front of her, giving Agatha a chance to see the Gold Saint's face clearer than before.