30

Max is still holding your arm and dragging you out. But what's weird is that he dragged you through the back door outside the kitchen. Once you step outside you lean against the wall and Max stands in front of you. "Uhh Max, I know you wanted to talk but why over here?" You ask while glancing around the place. "You said you wanted to talk. And this is the only place where I know we can get some privacy."

"Ok....well anyways, I'm just gonna get to the point. Why are you mad at me?" Max look at you blankly but after a while you notice his eyebrows wrinkle slightly. "Y/n, can you tell me what you remember from yesterday?" You look up at the boy confused. "I thought I already told you I only remember up to-"

"Well come one y/n, think!" You flinch slightly at the boys sudden yelling. It starts to remind you of someone who you never wanted to think about again. You step back and lean up against the wall as much as you can. "Just try to remember, please." He ask while taking a step towards you. "Max, why's it so important!?

"Because it is."
"But why?"
"It just is!"
"But why!?"

"Because we kissed!" Your eyes widen in shock. The word kiss just seems to be echoing through your mind. "....We...kissed..?" You finally speak up breaking the silence. "Yes." He says quietly.

"How did that happen? Did I kiss you?"
"No... not exactly..."
"So what happened?"

"You came back from the lake with Harrison. You were soaking wet. And before coming in the tent Harrison tried to kiss you but I stopped him."

"What!? He tried to kiss me!"

"Yeah, and I kinda got mad and dragged you inside. So then I tried to ask if you liked him, and when you didn't answer I got even more mad."

"And then what?" You ask. "Uhh you started to take off your shirt because it was wet. And I guess when you noticed I got flustered so you started to mess with me. And then, I don't know, I guess seeing you like that made me..." your face goes red, already knowing what he's thinking of. "Oh!"

"But don't worry! All we did was kiss! It was only for like 2 minutes. So then I got up and you threw up on me, so you tried to help me take off my shirt. And then-" Max stops himself in the middle of his sentence. "And then what?" You question. "And then Nikki walked in. Fuck! She could be telling everyone!" Max says while worriedly running his hands through his hair.

You step towards Max and lower his hands from his hair. "Hey Max, it's ok... And besides, would it be such a bad thing if everyone one knew?" Max raises his head and looks you straight into the eyes. His eyes are glossy and his cheeks are pink. So are yours.

It seems as though the whole world has stopped. Max is leaning closer to you. "Y/n, are you saying what I think you are?"

"Yes." You say, not taking your eyes off the boy.

"Then, is it ok if I do this?"

Where have I heard those words before?

You don't reply to the boy but instead just nod. Max smiles and raises his hands. He places both his hands on your cheeks. He tilts his head and closes his eyes. You copy the boy and close your eyes.

After just a couple of seconds Max's lips touch yours. You flinch slightly and you can feel Max smiling. Max starts to move his lips and so do you. Your lips feel as though they're in a rhythm. You grab the back of the boys head and deepen the kiss. Max grabs your waist and pulls you closer to him, to the point where there's no gaps left between the two of you. The kiss continues for about 3 minutes.

Max's starts to kiss the right side of your face. He leaves a small trail of kisses along your cheek until he reaches your ear. He pushes your hair behind your ear and start to kiss your ear. You hum slightly in shock and just close your eyes trying to stay quiet. But what makes you lose it is when Max licks your ear. This causes you to moan slightly. Your face goes red and you quickly cover your mouth with your free hand. It wasn't too loud to the point where someone could hear, but it was to the point where Max could stop.

"Uh Max, why'd you s-" your face goes even more red, as if that was even possible.

Something.....hard.. is touching me.

You try to glance down but Max covers your eyes. "D-don't look y/n, it's embarrassing."

"Max, it's fine. It's normal. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. And besides, knowing I can make you feel like this.. also makes me feel a certain way." Max's steps back in shock. His eyes are widened but yours seem more seductive. You're standing against the wall with a grin on your face.

Max also grins back and begins to walk back to you. But then the door starts to open slowly and the two of you panic.

894 words
comment what you think should happen next