04

Your sitting in the mess hall at a table by yourself looking down at your tray pushing around your food with your spoon."What is this?" you say out loud without thinking. "I
think it is some kinda oatmeal" a voice behind you says. "Oh" you say not knowing what to say next. "Im Harrison by the way!" he says with a big grin on his face. "Nice to meet you Harrison, im y/n!" you say sticking out your hand for him to shake. "Do you mind if i sit?" he ask gesturing to the empty seat by you. "No not at all!" You cant help but grin and think to yourself

I've finally made a friend!

"So which camp did you sign up for?" the brown hair boy starts. "What do you mean? Didn't everyone sign up for the same thing?"
"No, this camp has many activities. Like for example, im apart of the magic camp." the boy goes on. "That explains your outfit" you say while looking down at him.

"Yes i know its kinda dorky, but i only wear this when i have a performance" Harrison says shyly

"Yes i know its kinda dorky, but i only wear this when i have a performance" Harrison says shyly. "Oh no! I wasnt making fun of you, i think your outfit looks cute on you!" You say trying not to make him feel bad but then getting embarrassed at what you just said.
"Oh..umm thank you." the boy says accepting your compliment blushing slightly. You notice this but don't say anything.

You guys are both sitting there awkwardly until you say something. "Sooo, you said you had a performance?" You question trying to change the subject. "Yes, but the trick i want to do involves an assistant so i might tell David to cancel it." the boy says sounding sad. You sit there feeling bad for the boy, then a thought comes to your mind, "What if i can be your assistant!" The boy is taken back by your offer and then speaks. "Really!?" Harrison says with confusion/excitement in his voice. "Ya, its no problem! And maybe if i like it, i can sign up for magic camp and hang with you this summer."
"Yes! Thank you so much y/n. Now come on you have to get dressed up." he says as he drags you away from the bench.

Max POV
Max looks over from his table at the two of you. "Wheres the new girl going to with that magic freak?" Max says sounding quite annoyed. "Why? Jealous much?" Nikki says interrogating the boy. "You know what, im to tired to deal with you right now." Max says while yawning. "Oh ya, i noticed you keep yawning. Did you not get enough sleep last night or something?" Neil says. "Ya, me and the new girl got in an argument last night." "What was it about, lovers quarrel?" Nikki ask teasingly but also wanting to go further into the conversation. "No! And it doesn't matter." Max mutters. "Sure mattered enough to keep you up all night." Neil says. "Alright, thats it im leaving." Max says while heading out to look for y/n, but of course Max didn't say that out loud.

Since when does the new girl have friends?

Hey! Sorry for late update just been busy. Also don't mind Harrisons outfit, it was hard finding a magician outfit that didn't look like a halloween costume.
534 words