26

"Max!" Someone yells outside your tent, causing you and Max to quickly spring up. "You really left me alone, all night with D-" Gwen walks through the tent and sees you and Max on his bed, Max still having no shirt on. "What's going on here?" She asks.

Wait! Why are me and Max on the same bed right now? And where's his shirt?

"Calm down Gwen! Y/n just spilled some water on her bed." Max explains. "Right. And why's your shirt off?" Max's face goes blank. Your face also goes red thinking of every possible embarrassing reason.

"It just..uh, got hot."

"Mhmm. We'll meet in the mess hall in 30 minutes. David wants to have a "meeting" with you guys."

"Alright we will!" You yell back.

After Gwen finishes speaking, she exits the tent. "Phew! That was a close one!" Max says while breathing a breath of relief.

"Uhh Max? What exactly happened yesterday?

"You don't remember anything from last night?" He asks while his cheeks turn slightly pink.

"Not a lot. I do remember playing the drinking game though." You say while rubbing your head. "Anything else?" He asks.

"No. But how come you're wearing no shirt?" You ask the boy. "Because you threw up on me. I didn't want Gwen to question me, so I just lied."
"Oh no! I'm so sorry Max!"
"It's fine."

After the boy replies, your met with silence. "We should- probably start getting ready for the day." You say awkwardly as you get up. You head to your backpack and grab an outfit. "Ima head to the bathroom. See you in a bit?"

"Yeah see ya."
————————————————————————
You head to the bathroom, and make sure that you place a couple rocks in front of the door to prop it open. Once you finish getting dressed, you head over to the sink to brush your teeth.

 Once you finish getting dressed, you head over to the sink to brush your teeth

As you're brushing your teeth, you begin to think.

Things seemed a little awkward. I wonder if I did anything stupid yesterday. Let me think.

You attempt to remember the events from yesterday but fail.

Fuck! Why can't I remember!? I'll just have to ask someone later.
————————————————————————
"I can't believe you guys! I mean, I've taught you campers better! You know I don't like to do this, but I'm gonna have to punish you guys." David yells. Everyone groans. "But I had nothing to do with that!" Preston yells.

"Yeah! Neither did I!"

"Me either!"

"It wasn't even me!"

"Well then who did?" Gwen asks. "It wasn't even any of us who planned this! You were the one who fell for the Wood Scouts trap!" Max yells. Gwen and David go quiet. "W-well, you still participated! So we still have to punish you all!" David says while trying to sound tough.

David goes to the back and rolls in a whiteboard.
"I thought that we could also turn this cleaning, into a fun bonding activity!"
"What do you mean?" Space kid asks. "I think this cleaning could get done faster if it's split up into groups!" David says with a shimmer of excitement in his eyes. "Ugh!" You groan. "Y/n, you ok?" Gwen asks. "Yeah, I just have a terrible headache."

"I think there's some headache pills in the medical tent. Neil, why don't you go help her look?" Gwen says while turning towards Neil. "What! Why me?" Neil yells. "Because you're the most responsible one here."

"Ugh, fine."
————————————
You and Neil are walking over to the medical tent.

I wonder if Neil could tell me about yesterday.

"Uhh, hey Neil?" You ask the boy. "Yeah?"
"Do you remember me doing anything... weird during the "party" yesterday?" You ask while nervously playing with your hands.

"Not after I spent the whole night hiding from Tabii!" Neil yells. "What do you mean?"
"After I k-k-kissed Erin, and ran out, I went back to my tent. When I went back, Tabii tried to attack me!"

"So what'd you do next?" You question. "I ran into the woods and hid in a bush."

"Wow. That must of been boring."
"It was. Until I heard some people jumping into the lake."
"Who was it?"
"It was kinda hard to see. But I think I saw Sasha, Edward, and Erin. And there was 2 other people in the lake."

Wait! Max said that my bed got wet yesterday. Was it wet cause I jumped into the lake?

"Umm, y/n. Are you coming?" Neil asks. You were so caught up in your thoughts, that you didn't notice you were already in front of the medical tent. "Sorry! I was just thinking." You walk into the tent. Neil's already looking through some drawers, and you decide to also help look.

"Find anything yet?" You ask. "Yup! Just got them." Neil says while rattling the bottle. "Here you go." He says as he hands the bottle to you. "Thanks Neil."

Neil turns toward you and smiles, but then turns away from you when he sees someone walk into the tent. It's Nikki.

"Hey y/n! Find the medicine?" She asks. "Yeah, Neil just did. How did you let Gwen let you come here?"

"I just said I was gonna bring you some water." She says while handing you a water bottle. "Oh thanks! That's actually helpful."

You grab the pill and throw it in your mouth, and also take a sip of water.

"Let's hope this helps."

Heyyyy! Sorry for not updating for a bit. I've been busy with school and stuff. This chapter is basically something I tried to write quickly.

934 words