02

During the walk to camp you notice that its already sunrise.

Damn, the walk looked closer on the map

Your outta breath but up ahead you notice a sign saying Camp Camp and under its a tall cheerish guy with reddish brownish hair who im assuming is in charge or a counselor. He looks down at you and frowns. "Thats weird, you should've been on the bus like all the other campers". He says questioning. "Oh it fine! I just signed up a little late thats all"! You say trying to sound convincing enough. "Okey dokey then, wheres your paper work"? "Oh umm... my DAD sent it in the mail, it should be arriving some time this week", you say with a smile. "Alrighty then, lets get you started on the camp tour then! What did you say your name was again"! "Its
y/n" you say with a smile

Whew, he didn't try to call my dad

While walking
"Ok y/n, so to start our tour, heres your tent"! You set your bags by the tent but you didn't even get a chance to look inside because David was already dragging you elsewhere. "And next is the mess hall where Quartermaster will serve you campers yummy food! Lets go in and meet the other campers plus your other counselor Gwen". You walk in expecting to see the campers sitting there eating or something but instead its the complete opposite. All the campers are up running around and throwing stuff, and the other counselor, who your assuming is Gwen, is fighting a big kid with a knife trying to take it away from him. "PUT THE FUCKING KNIFE DOWN, RIGHT NOW NURF!" She yells but the big kid just laughs. "Oh my goodness"! David says as he runs over to help Gwen leaving you standing there awkwardly.

"Welcome to hell". You hear a voice say from behind you. When you turn around you see that its a boy wearing a blue hoodie with big hair who is maybe 4 or 5 inches taller than you.

(I think something plain like this is fine)

"I dont thinks its to bad" you start. "Really? I thought you of all people wouldn't like this typa shit". He says with a raised eyebrow. "What do you mean by that"? you ask wondering where hes going with this. "Well aren't you emo or some type shit"? He ask without any remorse.
You look down at your outfit tryna see what hes talking about.

(Pretend before the tour you changed clothes)

"Just because im wearing dark colors and black doesn't mean im emo"! You say slightly annoyed. "And plus, ever hear of fashion"? You ask the black haired boy. "Hahaha, im just messing with you dude calm down, haha". The boy continues to laugh as he walks away to his friends as you glare at the boy, face red from fury and anger.

"Who was that"? asks Neil. "Oh no one" Max says. "It sure didn't look like no one, considering how giggly and flirty you were being with her" Nikki says teasing Max. "Calm down, you know i tease everyone like that, and plus i just met the girl". Max says a little embarrassed for having to explain himself. "Well there is a thing called love at first sight". Neil says, joining in on the teasing with Nikki. "Thats it im going to my tent, no one bother me" Max says as he gets up from the bench seat. "Oooo hes off to daydream about the new girl". Nikki says continuing the teasing. "Oooo" they both say at the same time. "Fuck you" Max say as he flips them off while walking out the door.

Max walks back to his tent but notices the zipper on it is open.

Thats weird i thought i zipped this up

Max's thoughts quit turning when he noticed a certain h/c girl he met about 30 minutes ago. "DAVID"! Max yells and Davids spawns just right out of thin air. "What can i do for you Max?" "Can we talk outside PLEASE"? Max says with urgency.

"Ok Max, whats up"? "Please tell me why the new girl is in MY own tent, that I have never shared with anyone since ive been coming here"? Max ask with frustration in his voice. "Well thats because we havent had any new campers till just today Max" David says with a smile still on his face. "Well isnt that just weird"? Max ask trying to change Davids mind. "Its only weird if you make it weird. Were you planning on doing something weird? Gasp, your even worse than I thought Max". David says acting a little over the top. "What, no! Of course not David, where did you get that idea" Max says defensively, his face a little red. "Great then you wouldn't have a problem sharing a tent with
y/n"!

Oh so thats her name

"Well how would you know if I actually sleep in that tent"? Max ask trying to annoy David. "I have my ways" say David trying to act sly. "What? Are you gonna stand in front of the tent the whole night making sure i dont leave" Max says not expecting an answer. "No, but Quartermaster is". "What"? Max says with his jaw dropped.

883 words

(Outfit i think Neil would wear)

(Outfit i think Nikki would wear)

I tried to pick outfits similar to what they wear in the show