24

"Let's get this party started!" Sasha yells while grabbing one of the bottles. "Wait, is that vodka?" Max asks. "Yeah. What about it?" Sasha says. "Well it's y/n's first time drinking, so that might be to st-"
"She'll be fine. Here, pass these cups out to everyone." Sasha says while shoving a stack of cups to Max.

"I have a fun game we can play, but we all have to sit in a circle." Everyone goes over to the floor and forms a circle.

" Everyone goes over to the floor and forms a circle

"Ok, what's this game you wanna play?" Nikki asks. "It's a game I played at a party. It's called Medusa." Sasha says. "Cool! How do you play it?"

"Everyone has to cover their eyes, and when I count to 3, everyone has to open their eyes and stare at someone. If you lock eyes with someone, the two of you have to yell 'Medusa'! Whoever yells it last has to drink a can." Sasha explains. "Ooo, that game sounds fun!" Edward says. Erin starts to talk. "Trust me, it is. I was there at the party with Sasha, and we literally got soooo wasted! And then Sasha went and-"
"Don't tell them that!" Sasha yells and slightly turns red. "Whatever, let's get started!"

Everyone covers their eyes.

Ok, I don't want to be the first one to drink, so I'll just stare at someone I know won't stare at me.

"1, 2, 3!" Everyone uncovers their eyes. When you uncover your eyes you stare at Nikki. Nikki also stares at you and gasp excitedly. "Gasp! Medusa!" Nikki yells while pointing at you. "Nikkiii." You whine. "Sorry, I just get really competitive." Nikki chuckles. "Welp, you lost girl. Drink!" Sasha says while handing you a can. "I'll be nice and let you only drink half." She says while patting your shoulder.

"And here's your can."

Wait? Someone else has to drink to?

Sasha hands the can to Max. "I can't believe Pikeman beat me. Why'd you even look at me!?" Max yells to Edward. "Because I wanted you lo lose." He says while smirking.

"I guess we're drinking toge-" you don't get to finish your sentence because Max quickly opens up his can and chugs it. Everyone starts to cheer him on.

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Max finishes the drink and throws the can in the middle. "Beat that!." He says while smirking at you.

You look down at the can and smirk.
"Edward, give me your pocket knife." You say while sticking your hand out to the boy. He complies and hands it to you.

You open the knife and stab a whole into the can and raise it to your mouth. You open the top and start to drink. "Woo, go y/n!" Nikki yells out. After about a minute, you finish drinking and crush the can.

"Bleh! That doesn't taste good." You say. "Y/n that was awesome!" Nikki yells. "I guess you can say, I can get a little competitive too." You laugh.
"Where did you learn to do that? I thought you said you've never drunk before?" Max questions while crossing his arms and glaring at you.