07

On your way back to your tent you notice Harrison running over to you and he is out of his magician costume now. But his outfit still gives the hint of him being a magician.

 But his outfit still gives the hint of him being a magician

(It was hard to find an out fit for him💀)

"Hey y/n wait, i wanna talk to you!" You stop once you see/hear the boy. "What do you want Harrison?" You say in a cold tone. "Listen, i just wanted to apologize for earlier. I didn't think that there would be an outburst like that. They never say anything like that to me so-"
you cut off the boy and start to yell in anger. "Of course they wouldn't care what you do! Your not the new weird girl that everyone seems to love making fun of for whatever reason they can! And your not the quiet girl who cant make friends and would always gets bullied everyday of her life!" All this yelling causes you to be out of breath and all this memory of your terrible life cause tear dropplets to pour out your eyes.

Harrison walks over to you trying to hug you but you push him off you and just walk to your tent. Harrison is just left standing by himself. But as you turn your back on him he yells out to you. "Im your friend" This causes you to stop for a second but then you just continue walking.

Once you make it to your tent you've finally stopped crying but just by looking at you, anyone could tell you had been crying. You open up the tent flaps and Max looks up at you.
"Woah, did you get hit by a bus or something?" This sudden question causes the tears that have just stopped earlier to come back.

"Why are you so mean to me?" This surprises Max because he doesn't expect you to have a full on mental break down in front of him. 

"What?"

"What have i done to make you hate me?"

"Dude, i dont hate you, i pick on everyone. Im not gonna treat you any different just because your new. Just ask anyone and they'll tell you the same thing."

Your face goes red because now you just feel embarrassed for breaking down right infront of  him. You sit on your bed and put your face in your hands out of embarrassment. Max finds this amusing and gets up from the bed he was sitting on and walks over to you.

"What done crying?" The boy says while bending down trying to look at your hidden face. You start to get irritated and try to stand up to reach his level. But because of your sprained ankle you stumble right on his chest where he catches you. But for once this doesn't fluster you because you have some words you wanna say to him.

"You know what! I dont care if you think im a crybaby, atleast im not to much of a pussy to show my true emotions!" You yell while getting all up in Max's face. Your anger dies down and now your just staring at Max's face while he stares back at yours

Woah up close hes not to bad looking.

Max has a shocked look on his face, and you think you've actually scared him, but that thought is ruined when Max starts laughing out loud.

"HAHAHA! You look like an angry chihuahua!" The boy says while tears are running down his eyes. This causes you to sit angrily on your bed and cross your arms.

"Come on you've gotta admit, its a little funny" he says while wiping a tear from his eye. You try to keep up your angry act but you slowly start to smile and Max notices this. "Aha! See i told you"

"Ya ya, whatever" you say with an eye roll.

650 words