16

After Max is carried away by Snake and Petrol, it is no longer loud in the room and it is just silence. You feel awkward and scared all at once. Edward is still looking at you and your scared of what he will do to you if you don't listen to his orders. The awkward silence is finally broken when he starts to talk. "What's your name?"
"Y/n" you say softly. "That's a beautiful name."
"Why are you keeping me here?" You ask with a look of sadness in your eyes.

"I think that your special."

"Why? I'm no one special, I'm not even that pretty either." You say while looking down. You don't know why your saying all this. It probably doesn't even matter if your not pretty. Edward's desperate ass would probably still flirt with you.

"I see way past beauty. I like to see people's true emotions and personalities. And when I look at you I see not just a beautiful girl, but also a beautiful soul." This causes you to look up from the floor and at him. "Wow."

Edward sees your sorta look of admiration and smirks once more, walking closer to you. "No ones ever told me anything that sweet." You say while looking at him with a small smile on your face. Edward sees this as some sort of invite and leans over to you. He touches your shoulders and tries to kiss you, but you move your head. "Woah! What are you doing!?" You ask the boy. He gives you a confused look. "You said that what I said was sweet. And then you looked at me with those eyes." He says starting to get mad. He also starts to grip your shoulders tighter. Then an idea pops into your head.

"Well, I think that if you were to untie me, the kiss could be even better." You say while trying to flirt with him. "Really?" He says with slight confusion on his face. "Mhm! I want to be even closer to you!" You say while giving him doe eyes. He starts to smile even bigger and his eyes light up. "Ok!"

He walks over to you and pulls out a pocket knife from his back pocket.

Holy shit! Good thing I didn't do anything to reckless!

You watch him slowly cut the ropes and then put his pocket knife in his back pocket. Once your finally untied he takes a step back to let you stand up and look at you. He notices the scars along you stomach and reaches out to touch them. You flinch at his cold hands. "Let's save the touching for later." You say while removing his hand and placing yours on his shoulders and winking at him.

Oh god, this is embarrassing as fuck.

His face goes red and he nods. He tries to go in for another kiss, but instead you just swerve and hug him. He seems to just like being close to you and also pulls you closer. While your hugging him you trail your hand to his back pocket and reach for his knife. He just laughs at this.

"Ohh~ getting frisky, hey?" He moves his hands from your waist and squeezes your butt. You jump at the touch and try to release yourself, but are held down by his grasp. He starts to touch all over your back and you start to get overwhelmed by the touch all over your body. You knee him where the sun don't shine and he drops to his knees holding himself. You calm yourself down and head towards the door. "You think your so special? Your just a slut and a tease!" Edward yells from the floor. "Fuck you!" You say while flipping him off.

You open the door and see a hallway with lots of doors to many rooms.

Well shit.

After searching through many doors you peek through a crack of an already open door. When you peek inside you see Snake on the floor doing push ups? And then you see Max tied to a chair. You both lock eyes and he smiles. You smile back. But then you accidentally open the door slightly, which causes it to creak loudly. Snake quickly looks up at you and jumps to his feet. You run through the door and go over to Max.

Snake tackles you to the floor and you guys wrestle for a quick minute. He's on top of you and you try to punch him but he grabs both your arms. You do the same to him what you did to Edward and knee him. He lets go of you and lays on the floor. You run over to Max and cut his ropes.

"Thanks."

"No problem, let's get out of here!"

You and Max run over to the door. Max is in front of you and your behind. Then all of a sudden Snake grabs you ankle and you fall. He starts to pull you over to him slowly and is about to knock you out. You then grab the knife you took and stab his eye.

"AWW, WHAT THE FUCK!" He yells while holding his bleeding eye. You take the chance to get up and meet with Max. "Gee thanks for waiting for me!" You yell while panting from running. "I didn't even notice you were gone!" Max yells. You just roll your eyes and keep running. You guys finally see the exit and run to the lake.

As if on cue you see Harrison with David on a dinghy. "Hurry get in, he's chasing you!" Harrison yells while pointing to someone behind you guys, but you guys don't even turn around.

The two of you jump in and David starts the motor. Once your actually in you see that it was Petrol who was chasing you two. You sigh a breath of relief and finally are able to relax. David already knows what happened so he doesn't ask any further questions.

I could really use a nap.

1009 words