01

You sat in class watching the clock as the minutes go by, its the last day of your sophomore year, but really, you dont want this day to end because you dont want to see him....him, as in ur father. You were scared to go home because he hated you for your mother walking out on us. He would say it was your fault beacause you were annoying but really it was his because he's so abusive. And he would take his anger out on you in any way he could whether it be emotionally or physically, but anyways lets get back to class.

Your sitting there trying to mind your own business but you cant help but hear the girls in the back of class giggling. You try to ignore it but you hear one of them "whisper" and say, "ewww do you see y/n's hair? Its not even brushed". After she loudly says that her whole little group laughs, but you choose to ignore it. They dont know the reason you couldn't brush your hair was because you were to busy covering a bruise from last night on your face. The teacher finally tells them to settle down and  luckily the bell rings.

You speed walk out of class so you dont even hear your teacher telling you to have good summer, you hope she doesn't see you as rude or take it personally but you really dont want to spend another minute with those annoying ass bitches in your class, plus you have to walk home and your dad hates it when your late.

As you walk home on the side of the road a school bus drives past you and the kids on it throw trash at you. At first you didn't really care because it was just crumpled up papers, but then one of the guys throws a juice pouch at you causing you to be all sticky and wet. The bus zooms off and you hear their laughter fade away. You cant help but lower your head and let the tears you've been holding in all day flow from your e/c eyes. But while your looking down you notice a small brochure for a camp, but no specific one. You flip through and notice its right in your area!

*fonts like this means thoughts*

Its walking distance and maybe if i get tired i could catch a ride from a random person, or take the bus!

You were so excited you forgot all about your dad who was angrily wating for you at home. You open the door with a smile on your face and just kick of your shoes and set your backpack down. But that smile is quickly wiped off once you hear your fathers voice. "So you think you can just walk into my house like a slob throwing everything everywhere!" He says practically yelling. "Im sorry" you say with no emotion in your voice cause you actually dont feel sorry. "Was that sass? Come here!" He says with clear anger in his voice. As you walk over you dont get a chance to speak because he smacks your mouth. "Keep talking like that and it wont just be your lip next time, understand"?You nod in fear not wanting to say nothing more. "Good, now go clean up, you smell like shit." You ignore his remark and head upstairs to shower.

*after shower*

You look in the mirror at your lip and its only
swollen on the bottom with a cut. You sigh and then you slip on some shorts and a t-shirt not caring who saw your bruises cause its just you and your father in the house, and then you remember your brochure.

Oh shit, i cant believe i forgot about that! I should start packing.

                           *in duffle bag*

                            *in backpack*

(Just pretend thats enough for like 2 months, or you can add more

(Just pretend thats enough for like 2 months, or you can add more. Sorry if the foundations not your skin tone.)

Once you finish packing you wait till around midnight till ur fathers asleep and peek downstairs. You peek but you see something disturbing. Its your dad kissing a random woman, who your pretty sure is your teacher. You quietly head back to your room and try not to throw up, but that also leaves a problem.

  Fuck! What am I supposed to do? My dad should of been off to bed right now!

You walk worridly around your room and look at your window. You glance down and decide thats the only way to escape. You climb out with your stuff and head on the roof and then down a pipe. You safely make it and start running as fast as you could. But before your out of your houses distance your turn around and say, "Fuck you!" while sticking your middle finger out and then going back to running.

Hey! This is my first ever story ive written and im sorry if theres any mistakes or if its not interesting enough but feel free to comment any suggestions or ideas :) ✌️
841 words