Chapter - 20

Play these songs for a better experience

Satranga (slowed and reverb)
Mein agar kahoon (slowed and reverb)
Ajab Si (slowed and reverb)
Rang lageya (slowed and reverb)
Apna bana le piya (slowed and reverb)
Kudmayi (slowed and reverb)

Satranga (slowed and reverb)Mein agar kahoon (slowed and reverb)Ajab Si (slowed and reverb)Rang lageya (slowed and reverb)Apna bana le piya (slowed and reverb)Kudmayi (slowed and reverb)

I've adequately divined the fact that while scripting my fate for a husband, almighty favored me abundantly, getting a husband like Azlan Malik is definitely not less than a blessing.

Apart from my husband, my brother-in-laws bring in a lot of joyous minutes for me, like this period where they evolved the customary joota chupai rasam by stealing my sandals.

However, I lack knowledge regarding his parents. We have shared very few dialogues in this span of time, I'm clueless that if they restrain from interacting with me because of their not.so.good relation with Azlan or if they're displeased with our relationship.

Keeping that aside I feel like they're kind hearted souls.

I'm truly serendipitous!

By the way, where did everyone disappear and that too grabbing my sandals along with them. I desperately want them back c'mon guys a barefoot bride doesn't make sense, does it?

As if reading my thoughts, Azlan appears holding my sandals in his hand. I wasn't lying when I said I'm blessed, I don't even need to lift my finger, he just brings me whatever I want.

"I hope you didn't miss me a lot Mon amour" did I mention how my heart races when he calls me mon amour?

"I did Mr Malik so try sticking with me for long hours" I don't know where I am receiving all this boldness from, normally he's the one with flirtatious replies and I'm the one blushing but guess nikkah is truly powerful.

"Saari Zindagi sirf Apke Sath, Apke paas. Aur koi hukum Mrs Malik?"

"Sometimes the decisions of fate turn into blessings, and you're that blessing Azlan"

He grins so widely that it almost aches my heart, it should be illegal for someone to look that handsome and Azlan Malik is dangerously handsome.

With a gentle movement he takes my hand in his and leads me to take a seat. His touch is warm and reassuring, grounding me amidst the whirlpool of emotions swirling inside me.

I found myself detached from the crowd here, lost in this man in front of me.

My heart skips a beat as Azlan kneels before me, a look of tender reverence in his eyes. The sight takes me by surprise and I can't help but gasp in astonishment.

His hands are gentle as he lifts my foot, and I watch it in awe as he slides my sandal onto it with utmost care. Each touch sends tingles down my spine, I find myself lost in his gaze, feeling as if the time has taken a break and the world around us has faded away.