Chapter - 17

After her call I couldn't restrain the urge to meet her, and I know her activities at this hour so it will be really great to surprise her.

Before I head out of my office one of the employees who is assigned with a pivotal task barges in "Sir I'm sorry to interrupt but there is something that demands your immediate attention and I'm sure you won't like it"

My muscles tense up as I join the dots to know what it must be relating to.

The last thing my mind recollects is bursting out of the office and breaking every speed limit to reach her out.

I've never been so reckless with my cars, the thought of a scratch shining through them was excruciating but today I don't give a damn if I get into an accident and it's entirely impotent.

The only thought dancing on my nerves is her.

Upon attaining the premises of the hospital I initiate to look for her, my rage restraining my leash's hold on self control.

The sensation of being impotent is puncturing my organs.

I can't breathe!
I need her!

Getting out of the hospital I blindly run towards a dark alley where the exuding rays of a mobile phone captivate my consciousness.

Grabbing the mobile phone, blood rushes swiftly to my eyes, fear creeps into my skin.

I will kill myself if anything happened to her!

After which feels like an eternity but is a mere second I rush inside the alley and experience a sentiment beyond rage upon witnessing the sight ahead of me.

My knuckles tighten up and before I can realize a stronger than ever punch lands on his jaw, sending him crashing on the floor.

I direct my gaze to laiba who is stationed firmly having no hint of fear  etching her features rather it seems that she's startled upon seeing me.

Pressed by wrath I walk towards that bastard and securely seize him by his collar. I want to strangle him to death and bless him with torturous slow death for even daring to think about her at the same time

Another punch lands on his already broken nose which must've been gifted by my fiancee and I couldn't be more proud of her.

"I'll make you regret that moment when even her thought passed your brain" I growl incapable to control myself to execute all the murderous notions

His ineffective efforts to touch me by his frail fist goes into vain as I promptly resist his punch and with a swift move I break his bones

The cracking sound of his bones sends a satisfactory smile on my face but that is nothing Infront of the mental abuse he performed with my girl. God knows for how long he has been stalking her, monitoring each one of her moves and all I want to do is stretch those eyes out for daring to look at her.

"You dared touch her and I'd kill you for that" my deadly voice must be enough to send chills throughout his skin "I'm really... sorry..I didn't know she was your fiancée"

He manages to splurge out with blood blanketing his entire face "you did" I punch his guts "and even if you didn't you had no rights to harass any women"

"Azlan that's enough you'd kill him" her soft hands grips my bisceps to stop me from continuing the violence "please Azlan let's just go from here"

I nod and position myself gently ahead of her, scanning her to spot any kind of injuries "are you hurt?" I ask, my voice laced with panic