Chapter - 4

Entering the main office of LAZ techs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Entering the main office of LAZ techs. The tension hangs thick in the air. Rows of programmers are bent over their screens, fingers flying across the keyboard. Despite the usual modern sleek environment the air fills with urgency and determination.

I make my way through the maze of cubicles, acknowledgeding nods and distributing tension without even uttering a word. My team's faces flicker with anxiety on my release. They're aware that when I'm here we were down to wire.

"Alright what's the update?" I demand, my voice sharp and decisive. One of the lead developers Sarah steps forward, her bored furrowed with frustration "we've hit the snag with the algorithm for the new project" she explains, her voice tight with tension. "We can't seem to crack it"

I glance at the screen she pointed towards, quickly assessing the lines of code, in seconds I identify the issue.
"You're missing a crucial variable declaration here' I point towards the line of code "let me fix it" As I make the necessary adjustments, my team watches in awe. Within moments, the solution unfolds before their eyes. With the final keystroke, the program compiles flawlessly, ready for launch."There," I declare, my voice devoid of emotion. "Problem solved."

But beneath their admiration, I sense a hint of trepidation. They know that I demand nothing short of excellence, that failure is not an option in the world of LAZ Techs. And while they respect my expertise and dedication, they also know that crossing me is not a risk they're willing to take.

Stepping outside I'm interrupted by one of the most trusted employee
of mine, with a furrow on his face "Sir, we finally found the culprit" it didn't take me sec to guess what was he speaking about, rage builds all over me as my mind thinks about it. Someone has been leaking the information of our new project and all the software tactics I'm trying to introduce. It's not about my information it's about the trust that I give to my employees and if this is the result they'll give me they sure as hell don't know me.

I stand at the head of the table, my fists clenched at my sides, my jaw tight with anger. Before me, a trembling figure sits, head bowed, unable to meet my gaze. This is the man who betrayed me, who jeopardized everything I've worked for.

I feel the heat of rage coursing through my veins. How could he betray me just for the measley sum of money? It's unfathomable I would've given him money if he was in despair.

"How dare you betray this company like that" he quivers his voice barely audible "I.. I am sorry sir... It was just the money"
"For money? You sold out your integrity, your loyalty just for a handful of money? You're pathetic"
I resist myself to go and throw a punch on his fae that even a plastic surgeon couldn't fix it
"You're fired and don't even think for a sec that anyone else will hire you, you know me I'm the man of my words" tears swelled up in his eyes as he stammers an apology, but it falls on my deaf ears, I don't have any sympathy for traitors.

"Get him out of my sight before I do something I'll regret" as the man walks unhurriedly out of the room I turn towards Fahad my loyal employee till now "make sure to keep sending money to his old mother she shouldn't suffer for his mistakes"

Mon Amour (Tum se hi duet#2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें