2012! Shredder x fallen star reader requested

Title: Fallen Star

In the dark depths of New York City, shadows danced in the alleyways, and the echoes of distant sirens filled the air. Amidst the chaos, a lone figure prowled, his silhouette a menacing presence against the flickering streetlights. This figure was none other than Shredder, the infamous leader of the Foot Clan.

Tonight, however, Shredder's attention was drawn to something unusual. High above the city, a streak of light tore through the sky, illuminating the darkness for a brief moment before disappearing into the urban jungle below. Intrigued, Shredder ordered his loyal Foot Soldiers to investigate.

As the Foot Soldiers combed the streets, their search led them to a secluded alleyway where they discovered a peculiar sight: a figure lying on the ground, clad in strange, shimmering robes that seemed to shimmer with the remnants of stardust. The fallen being stirred, their eyes flickering open to reveal pools of celestial light that seemed to hold the secrets of the cosmos itself.

Shredder approached cautiously, his curiosity piqued by the otherworldly presence before him. "Who are you?" he demanded, his voice cold and commanding.

The fallen star blinked, struggling to comprehend their surroundings. "I... I am but a traveler," they replied, their voice soft and melodic like the gentle whisper of the night breeze. "A being of light, lost in this realm of shadows."

Shredder's eyes narrowed as he assessed the situation. Here before him lay a being unlike any he had encountered before—a being of pure energy and celestial beauty. Sensing an opportunity, Shredder saw the potential to harness this power for his own nefarious purposes.

"You will come with me," he declared, his voice brooking no argument. "You possess a power that could be of great use to me and my clan."

The fallen star hesitated, torn between the allure of the unknown and the instinctive fear of the darkness that surrounded them. But in the end, they had no choice but to obey, for Shredder's will was ironclad, and his power undeniable.

And so, the fallen star was brought into the fold of the Foot Clan, their celestial light dimmed by the shadows that engulfed them. Under Shredder's guidance, they were trained in the arts of combat, their ethereal abilities twisted and molded into weapons of destruction.

But despite their newfound strength, the fallen star could not shake the sense of longing that gnawed at their soul. Deep within, they knew that they did not belong in this world of darkness and despair. Their heart yearned for the boundless expanse of the cosmos, where they had once roamed freely among the stars.

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, the fallen star grew weary of their life as a pawn in Shredder's game of power and control. In the depths of the night, when the city slept and the stars whispered secrets to those who dared to listen, they would steal away to the rooftop, gazing wistfully at the distant lights that beckoned to them from beyond the horizon.

But Shredder was not blind to the growing discontent within his ranks. He sensed the restlessness of the fallen star, and he knew that if left unchecked, it could spell disaster for his carefully laid plans. And so, he devised a plan to bind the fallen star to him forever, ensuring their loyalty through means both dark and sinister.

One fateful night, as the fallen star stood alone on the rooftop, lost in reverie, Shredder struck. With a swift and merciless blow, he unleashed a powerful spell, binding the fallen star's essence to his own dark soul. In an instant, the celestial light that had once illuminated the night sky was extinguished, replaced by a cold and empty void that mirrored Shredder's own twisted heart.

But even as the fallen star's light faded, a spark of defiance remained, burning bright within their soul. Though shackled by chains of darkness, they refused to surrender completely to the shadows that threatened to consume them. With every fiber of their being, they fought against Shredder's control, clinging to the faint hope that one day, they would break free from his grasp and soar once more among the stars.

And so, the fallen star became a prisoner of their own making, trapped between worlds and bound by fate to a destiny they could not escape. But deep within the recesses of their fractured soul, a glimmer of hope remained, a beacon of light that refused to be extinguished, shining brightly against the darkness that threatened to engulf them. And though their journey was fraught with peril and uncertainty, they knew that as long as they held onto that flickering flame of hope, they would never truly be lost to the shadows.