Leo x top reader smut requested

As you stroll through the bustling streets of New York, you catch sight of Leo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012. His lean muscles glisten in the sun, driving hearts wild with his turtle charm. Something seems off, though. You notice a slight furrow in his brow, a hint of jealousy simmering beneath his tough exterior.
Intrigued, you approach him cautiously, wondering what could be causing such unrest in your hero. He notices your presence and turns to face you, his piercing blue eyes filled with uncertainty.
"Listener, prove to me that you really do love me," he implores, his voice quivering with vulnerable desperation. His words hang heavy in the air as you search for a way to reassure Leo of your affections.
A mischievous grin dances across your lips as you give in to your playful side. With a swift movement, you pin him against a nearby wall, your bodies pressed tantalizingly close. The electric tension crackles between you as you lean in and lightly brush your lips against his.
His eyes widen with surprise and desire, unable to resist the magnetic pull. Your lips lock in a fiery make-out session, intensifying with every passing second. You move lower, tantalizingly slow, leaving a trail of passionate hickeys on Leo's neck, marking him as yours.
In that moment, insecurities and doubts melt away as your actions speak louder than any words ever could. The air is filled with muffled groans, gasps, and whispered promises of love.
With your mission accomplished, you release Leo from your sensual hold, both of you breathless and overcome with newfound clarity. The world around you spins, filled with untamed desire and the promise of a love stronger than ever before.
Without a word, you take Leo's hand, knowing that this passionate encounter has bound you together in a way words never could. You walk together, hand in hand, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.
A spark ignites in your hearts, illuminating the path of your love, forever entwined.
Sounds of passionate kisses, gasps, and whispered promises of love)