not an x reader

It was a quiet night in NYC, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were out on patrol. Suddenly, they heard a strange sound coming from an alleyway. They cautiously approached, ready for anything.

As they turned the corner, they were surprised to see four other turtles standing before them. They looked similar, but with distinct differences in their appearance.

"Who are you guys?" Leonardo asked, his hand hovering over his katana.

"We're the Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Don't worry, we're not here to cause any trouble," the red-masked turtle replied.

The two groups of turtles cautiously approached each other, wary but curious.

After a few moments of tense silence, the turtles realized that they were all on the same side. They decided to team up and patrol the city together.

As they made their way through the streets, the turtles from Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles explained how they had come from another dimension. They had been sent on a mission to stop an evil villain who threatened to destroy their world.

The turtles from the 2012 series were intrigued, and they offered their help. Together, the two groups of turtles worked to stop the villain and save both their worlds.

As they fought side by side, the turtles realized that they had more in common than they thought. They all shared a love for pizza, a desire to protect their city, and a bond of brotherhood.

After the battle was over, the turtles said their goodbyes and returned to their own worlds. But they knew that they would always be connected, and they promised to keep in touch.

As they watched the other group of turtles disappear into the portal, Donatello turned to his brothers with a grin.

"That was pretty cool, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, I think we just made some new friends," Michelangelo replied, his eyes shining.

The turtles from both worlds had learned that sometimes, even the most unlikely of alliances can lead to something great.