2012Mikey x pregnant reader

Once upon a time in New York City, an unexpected romance blossomed between the fearless and mischievous Mikey from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and an extraordinary young woman named (Y/N). (Y/N) was not only fearless like her turtle companion but also carried an immense secret within her delicate frame: she was pregnant.

It all began when (Y/N), an adventurous and free-spirited woman, stumbled upon the four turtles while they were battling the notorious Foot Clan. Immediately captivated by their ninja skills and infectious personalities, she joined forces with them in their fight against evil.

Mikey, the youngest and most light-hearted of the turtle brothers, was instantly drawn to (Y/N). He found her feisty spirit and quick thinking incredibly endearing. He admired her bravery and how she complemented his own whimsical nature.

As time passed, Mikey and (Y/N) spent more and more time together, getting to know each other on a deeper level. Amidst countless pizza parties, late-night patrols, and laughter-filled adventures, their friendship slowly transformed into something more profound.

One evening, as they sat on the rooftop of their hidden lair, overlooking the city's dazzling skyline, Mikey drummed up the courage to confess his feelings. His heart raced as he spilled his emotions, not knowing how (Y/N) would react.

To his astonishment, she reciprocated his affection, confessing that she too had developed strong feelings for him. Sealed with a passionate kiss, their bond grew stronger than ever, forging a love that would be tested in the upcoming months.

One fateful night, (Y/N) discovered that she was expecting a child. Filled with a mix of joy and apprehension, she confided in Mikey, unsure of how he would take the news. Much to her astonishment, his reaction was nothing short of pure delight and excitement.

From that moment on, their lives were filled with preparation and anticipation. The turtles rallied by their side, providing love and support, and offering their unique skills to ensure the safety of (Y/N) and the unborn child.

As the months went by, (Y/N) radiated with pregnancy glow, her belly growing with each passing day. Mikey doted on her with unwavering affection and care, continuously reminding her of how beautiful and strong she was. Whether it was in the form of pizza cravings or pregnancy-induced mood swings, Mikey stood by her side, unwavering in his dedication.

Their world changed completely when the day of the baby's arrival finally came. Mikey, as always, was a bundle of excitement and nervousness. He held (Y/N)'s hand with trembling fingers, providing comfort and support as the final leg of their journey commenced.

The labor was intense, but (Y/N) fearlessly endured each contraction, empowered by her love for Mikey and their unborn child. It was in the early dawn hours that their laughter-filled lair echoed with the cries of a newborn.

As Mikey held his child for the first time, tears welled up in his eyes, his heart fit to burst with love and adoration. The baby, with skin as soft as velvet and eyes that mirrored Mikey's own, captivated him instantly.

He named the baby 'Peanut,' as he had affectionately referred to the child during the pregnancy. The little family had grown from two to three, and they were ready to embark on the adventures of parenthood hand-in-hand, or, more appropriately, fin-in-fin.

With the unwavering love and support of his brothers, both as uncles and incredible allies, Mikey flourished in his new role as a father. He embraced the responsibility with boundless energy and creativity, ensuring that every day was a new adventure for Peanut.

As time passed, Mikey and (Y/N) continued their crime-fighting escapades, their little one always in trusted hands. Peanut grew up surrounded by the warmth and love of the turtle family, always aware that they were part of something extraordinary.

Together, they continued to protect New York City, balancing their family duties and the ongoing battle against evil. Mikey's infectious laughter became the soundtrack to their lives, reminding them of the joy that could be found even in the darkest of times.

And so, in a city where ninjas roamed the shadows and the extraordinary became ordinary, Mikey and (Y/N) created an unconventional but beautiful family, proving that love and courage could conquer all obstacles. Their legacy of resilience and enduring love would forever be engrained in the memories of those who knew them, a beacon of hope in a world that needed heroes.