2012 donnie x on period reader requested

Once upon a time in the bustling city of New York, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles patrolled the streets, keeping the citizens safe from the clutches of evil. Amongst this extraordinary quartet was Donnie, the resident genius and tech guru of the team. While he was usually laser-focused on creating inventions and hacking into Foot Clan databases, he couldn't help but notice the peculiar behavior of their newest member.

She was a brave and resourceful young woman who had joined the Turtles after discovering their secret lair, seeking refuge and protection. Life in the sewers was far from glamorous, but it allowed her to hone her own skills and contribute to the team's mission. Though she was capable of taking down powerful foes with her agile moves, there were times when even the toughest warriors needed to confront an unyielding adversary: mother nature.

One gloomy evening, as raindrops mercilessly poured from the dark sky, Donnie sensed something different about their teammate. She appeared withdrawn, a touch more irritable than usual, and frequently retreated to her room. Concerned for her well-being, he decided to investigate further, knocking gently on her door.

"Hey, everything alright in there?" Donnie called softly, awaiting a response from the other side.

A muffled groan came through the door before the voice responded, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just leave me alone."

But Donnie wasn't one to let his friends suffer in silence. "Come on, I know something's up. Can I come in?"

There was a long pause, and he thought she wouldn't grant him entry. But just as he was about to give up, the door creaked open slightly, revealing her tear-streaked face. "It's...it's just...it's that time of the month, Donnie," she whispered, embarrassment tainting her voice.

Understanding dawned on Donnie's face. He had seen his brothers cope with their emotions during those hormonal cycles before, but it was different now that it was someone he cared about. "Oh, I get it. It must be tough."

She let out a weary sigh. "You have no idea, Donnie. The cramps, the mood swings, the exhaustion...I feel like a mess."

Without hesitation, Donnie entered her room and approached her with a comforting smile. "Well, as the tech guru, allow me to assist in any way I can. The great Donatello is here to offer a helping hand."

She chuckled weakly, grateful for his genuine concern. "What can you possibly do?"

Donnie pulled out a tablet from his shell pocket and began typing away furiously. "Well, first things first, let's check if there's any progress in scientific solutions to alleviate period symptoms. There has to be something that might help."

As they huddled together, reading through articles and forums, Donnie's determination grew. He took notes on various remedies, herbal teas, and even exercises that could ease the pain. They discussed each method, weighing the pros and cons, until a new plan began to take form.

The following day, Donnie dedicated himself to transforming the lair into a sanctuary of comfort. He set up a cozy nook with an assortment of fluffy pillows and blankets, a steaming cup of her favorite herbal tea on the side table. Soft music played in the background, permeating the air with a calming ambiance.

"Surprise!" Donnie announced with a grin, gesturing towards the cozy haven he had created. "This is your personal sanctuary during this challenging time. A place for you to relax and unwind."

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "Donnie, you did all this?"

He nodded, a touch of bashfulness entering his voice. "Well, yeah. I wanted to make sure you felt supported and comfortable. And um, I even prepared a few snacks."

Overwhelmed with gratitude, she felt her heart swell. She couldn't believe her luck in finding a friend like Donnie. She sank into the comfortable pillows and sipped on the warm herbal tea, feeling the tendrils of peace and tranquility wrap around her like a gentle embrace.

Donnie sat beside her, offering companionship without intruding. He maintained a respectful distance yet close enough to provide care and support. They engaged in light conversation, the tension of her period slowly dissipating as the hours passed.

Days turned into weeks, and with each cycle, Donnie found new and improved ways to make her feel at ease. Whether it was preparing her favorite snacks or organizing movie marathons, he made sure to create moments of distraction and joy amidst the discomfort. His genuine kindness and thoughtfulness bestowed her with a renewed sense of strength, helping her face each challenge with a brighter outlook.

And as time went on, it became apparent that their bond had deepened, transcending the realm of friendship. Donnie's compassion and unwavering support during her toughest moments touched her heart in ways words couldn't express. Through shared vulnerabilities, their connection grew stronger, laying the foundation for a love that would endure even the harshest of storms.

In the end, her periods became something more than just a monthly ordeal. They became the catalyst for a beautiful love story, with Donnie as her unwavering knight, steadfastly by her side, ready to face not only villains but also the hardships of everyday life - together.