all x reader

You had always been a huge fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You had watched every incarnation of the show and read every comic book. So when you found yourself suddenly transported to New York City, standing face to face with the turtles themselves, you couldn't believe your luck.

As you stood there in shock, the turtles introduced themselves. You recognized them immediately as the versions from the 2012 series. But then, to your surprise, another group of turtles appeared from behind a nearby building.

These turtles looked different - they had unique designs and personalities that you had never seen before. They introduced themselves as the Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

As you stood there, trying to process what was happening, both groups of turtles turned to you.

"Who are you?" the blue-masked turtle from the 2012 series asked.

You stumbled over your words for a moment, trying to find the right thing to say. But then, the red-masked turtle from Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles spoke up.

"It doesn't matter who she is," he said. "We could use all the help we can get."

The turtles from both worlds agreed, and they quickly filled you in on the situation. An evil villain had threatened to destroy both of their worlds, and they needed your help to stop him.

You eagerly agreed, and the turtles led you on a wild adventure through the city. You fought alongside them, using your knowledge of the turtles' strengths and weaknesses to help them defeat the villain.

As the battle came to an end, the turtles from both worlds turned to you with gratitude in their eyes.

"Thanks for your help," the orange-masked turtle from the 2012 series said.

"Yeah, we couldn't have done it without you," the purple-masked turtle from Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles added.

You smiled, feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment. You had helped the turtles save their worlds, and you had made some new friends along the way.

As the turtles said their goodbyes and disappeared into the shadows, you knew that this was an adventure that you would never forget.