Leo x Protective Reader Requested

The night was grim as shadows danced across the desolate alleyways of New York City. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo, stealthily made their way through the darkened streets, their keen eyes searching for any signs of trouble. They had been on high alert ever since The Shredder and his Foot Clan had returned, threatening the peace they had fought so hard to maintain.

Leonardo, the fearless and responsible leader of the group, led the way with his katana blades hanging at his side. Suddenly, the turtles heard a sinister laughter echoing through the night, followed by a series of clangs and crashes that made their hearts sink. They quickened their pace, fearing the worst.

As they rounded a corner, their worst fears were realized. There stood Shredder, his metal claws gleaming in the moonlight, while Leo was held captive, struggling against his relentless grip. The sight sent a surge of anger rushing through (Y/N), the fiercely protective member of their group who cared deeply for Leo. Determined, (Y/N) stepped forward, her eyes narrowing.

"Let him go, Shredder!" (Y/N) hissed, her voice laced with anger and determination.

Shredder tilted his head, amusement glinting in his cold gaze. "Ah, I see the loyal little turtle has found her voice. How amusing."

Before the other turtles could react, (Y/N) lunged forward, her fighting skills honed over countless battles. Her moves were swift and precise as she dodged Shredder's attacks, her rage fueling her every action. Blow after blow, she fought with unrivaled ferocity.

Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo couldn't tear their eyes away, frozen in awe and shock at the display of (Y/N)'s raw power. They watched as she skillfully disarmed Shredder, knocking his blades to the ground with a resounding clatter. With one final, powerful blow, (Y/N) sent Shredder crashing to the pavement, defeated.

With a triumphant smirk, (Y/N) turned to her fallen enemy. "Next time, think twice before messing with my family."

With Leo finally free, she rushed to his side, concern etched on her face. "Leo, are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with both relief and worry.

Leo managed a weak smile, blood trickling from a cut on his cheek. "Yeah, thanks to you, (Y/N). You were amazing out there."

(Y/N) blushed bashfully but quickly regained her composure. "Well, someone had to save your reckless shell."

The other turtles regrouped around the couple, their admiration for (Y/N)'s bravery evident. Raphael clapped a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder, a proud smirk on his face. "Nice work, kid. Looks like we have a formidable protector amongst us."

Donatello and Michelangelo nodded in agreement, their eyes gleaming with newfound respect. "You really kicked some serious shell back there," Donnie added, his voice filled with admiration.

(Y/N) grinned, basking in the affectionate camaraderie of her beloved family. She looked down at Leo, their eyes meeting in a silent understanding of the unbreakable bond they shared.

Hand in hand, they turned their backs on the defeated Shredder, leaving the chaos of the night behind them. The battle may have been won, but their journey as protectors was far from over. And with (Y/N) by Leo's side, he knew he would always have someone to watch over him, just as fiercely as he watched over his brothers and the city they called home.