3

Karishma wanted to kill herself, she never imagined the damage she has done to hasi. After reading all the messages from haseena, she just drowned in the guilt.

Karishma was sure what she wanted to do now. She was perfectly sure, she thought to end her stupidity here and finally take a decision.

"Meera" karishma called.

"Haan bol" meera said hanging up the call.

"Can I miss the flight ?" Karishma said standing up.

Meera widened her eyes and put her hand on her forehead "krishu, are you ok ?" 

"Meera hum theek hain, please tell me can I miss the flight ?" Karishma said.

"Ye..yes you can but why ?" Meera asked.

"Meera, I want to fix everything with her...I want to gain her trust back" karishma said.

"You mean, you want to go to Haseena ?" Meera confirmed.

"Yes yes....i want to" karishma said with desperation.

Meera proudly smiled at her bestfriend and said with enthusiasm "then why the fuck you're waiting ??? Go krishu go to her !!!"

Karishma's heart pumped with a new level of enthusiasm in her, she wanted to gain haseena's trust again. To break all barriers and love her like she has always dreamt of. 

Karishma booked the cab and left for haseena's house with a hope in her heart. 

_________________________

Haseena's sleep was disturbed due to the loud sound of door knocking. She looked at the clock and it was 5:30 in the morning. 

(Ammi is at her chachi ki bua ki ladki ke mama ke ghar) 

Haseena woke up in a drowsy state and open the door. Her sleep flew away when she saw panting karishma in front of her. She bang the door and locked it.

"Why is she here ?" 

"Why at this time ?" 

"She wants to fulfill her physical desires ?" 

Karishma knocked on the door once again. Haseena closed her eyes, took a few deep breath and opened the door.

Haseena looked at her closely, her eyes shining. Oh damn, the most sexiest person alive. 

"Hasi, I want to talk to you" karishma said with desperation.

Haseena decided not to fall for her trap again. She made heart of stone and said "just get out of my house" 

"Hasi, I'll go...please just once. Let me talk" karishma pleaded.

"I said get out of my house you fucking liar ! I won't fall in your trap again" haseena said gritting her teeths.

"Hasi please...just once" karishma pleaded.

Haseena's heart was crushing seeing her love like this. Even if she cheated her, her heart only wanted her krishu. 

"Chup chap yaha se chale jaaiye warna hume aapki dhakke maarke nikaalna hoga" haseena in rage.

Karishma sat on her kness and joined her hands. "Hasi please, hasi please...please just one chance. I want to talk to you, please please hasi please" karishma begged.

It was hard fir haseena to see her like this, she said with stern voice "you only hai 3 minutes to say whatever you wan't after that...I won't listen a single thing" 

Karishma's eyes lit up, she stood and came inside. Haseena saw her and her eyes teared a bit. Karishma's posture was sunken, if guilt take a human form, it would look identical to karishma.

Karishma didn't said a thing in first few seconds.

"You don't have much time, say fast" haseena said sternly.

"I love you hasi, I really " karishma said.

Haseena laughed sarcastically "yes, you love...my lips, my body..not me" 

Karishma sighed at this "no hasi, I really love you" 

"Your time is about to over" haseena said.

"See, I don't know if you will trust me or not but hasi...I do love you, I was a stupid at that time..

"Yes, and now you think that I am stupid enough to fall for your sugar coated sords" haseena laughed sarcadtically. 

Karishma was about to say something when haseena said. "Three minutes are over" 

_____________________________

I don't know when I will update the next part. So tsb tak aap log suspense ka maza lijiye 🤭

Vote and do Comment ❤️