2

So guys, This story is going to end in next 2-3 parts I guess. So, for now enjoy this one.

-----------------------------------------

It was late evening. Pushpaji had called Mallik's, shivani and Meera at her home for dinner. Everybody on the dining table were having fun. Haseena was also laughing and engaging in the conversation. but Karishma wasn't present there.

"Are pushpa aunty, Krishu kidhar hai ?" Meera asked.

"beta usne bola ki use apne kisi friend ke paas se kaam hai to wo wahi gayi hai" Pushpaji said.

They continued their dinner and it was a memorable one. Around 11 PM they all went to their home. 

"Pushpaji, I'll help you with chores" Haseena said. 

"Are nahi beta, I'll do it myself" Pushpaji said.

"Oh, pushpaji I am like your daughter n ? karne dijiye hume" Haseena pleaded. 

and after many tantrums Pushpaji finally agreed, Haseena helped her with dishes and other cleaning. And after half an hour. Haseena bid goodbye to pushpaji.

Haseena was just going towards stairs, and then only Karishma was coming. Their eyes met once again, but Haseena break the eye contact. 

"Haseena...

"Mujhe aapki koi baat nahi sunni" Haseena interuppted. 

"Dekhiye, hum aapse kuch baat karna chahte hain" Karishma tried to initiate the conversation.

"I said I don't wanna talk to you" Haseena said sternly.

Karishma came closer to her, heat rising in haseena's body. "Please ?" Karishma said with pleading eyes.

Haseena looked in her eyes and said with a stern voice. "I won't talk to you. Just leave me alone"

Karishma gave up and went towards her house door. 

_________________________

Pushpaji was continuosly trying to wake up Karishma. 

"Krishu uth...teri flight ka time ho gaya hai" pushpaji said.

"Hmmm" karishma said in sleep. 

Puushpaji, spilled a glass of water on her face, in result karishma woke up at jerk and saw that meera was standing at the back supressing her laugh. 

Karishma looked at the clock and widened her eyes. "Maa, humari flight subah 6 baje ki hai. And aapne mujhe 2 baje hi utha diya ?" 

"Nalayak, yaad nahi ? The last time you came, you missed your flight because of this" Pushpaji said. 

"Uhhh...I am tired yaar, 1 ghante hi soye hain hum" Karishma yawned.

"Then why the hell do you book tickets on this time ?" Meera giggled. 

"Yea, cause I love creating problems." Karishma laughed sarcastically. 

"Chalo, ye sab chhodo...aur turant ghar se niklo" Pushpaji said.

Meera went in the living room to book cab and Karishma went to washroom to freshen up.

After sometime she came and saw that meera and pushpaji were hugging each other. 

"Hum bhi hain maa" karishma said. 

Pushpaji came and hugged her krishu tightly "tujhe uthaana hi nahi chahiye tha" 

Karishma and meera laughed at this, finally the touched pushpaji's feet and bid goodbye to her.

They were in cab, Karishma was looking outside the window, meera holded her hand and said "krishu, you did the wrong thing and now you are regretting it" 

"I don't deserve her, indeed. What the hell am I thinking at that fucking moment" karishma cursed herself.

There was a silence afterwards, no one dared to say anything. And they reached at around 4:30 AM due to heavy traffic.

"Maa ne sahi kaha tha bhai, ekdum theek time pe utha diya unhone" karishma said.

"Haa yaar, iss time pe itna khatarnaak traffic expect nahi kiya tha" meera said. 

They headed towards the terminal, and were sitting in the lounge after all the security checkups waiting for their flight.

Meera was talking to someone on the phone, Karishma was checking her phone and she was scrolling on phone and that's when she thought to check haseena's chat.

______________________________

I will probably update tomorrow, but after then there will be a break of 2-3 weeks as I am going my hometown. 

Vote and do Comment ❤️