1

(From here we will continue in present. for those who forgot what was happening go and read PART ONE.)

Haseena was lying in her bed looking at her phone thinking what karishma meant by all those things She texted her.

Haseena:

I am happy that I saw you krishu. you know what ? I want to feel you again, your touch, your gaze....your love. it's hard for me to hate you even after years my heart craves your love, I still smile the same looking at you but.....with tears in my eyes. 

Sent 2:06 AM ✔

Krishu:

Go sleep Haseena, you need rest. stop thinking about someone who ruined you. that person is a cheater.

Haseena jumped on her bed and shut her phone, her heart started beating faster, Karishma unblocked her !? Why ? and why at this moment of time ? What is she up to ? Haseena was pacing in her room.

"Whatif she read all those texts ?" 

"What if she saw that how desperate and pathetic I was" 

Haseena's mind became overthinking ki industry. She crawled in her bed and just tried to sleep...Sleep and sleep. and finally the slumber took over. 

_____________________________

Haseena woke up in the morning due to sounds of laughs and mutters coming from living room. She saw that Pushpaji and Noor jahan were talking.

"Pushpaji, aapki tabiyat theek hai" Haseena asked being amused by the energy she has.

"Are ek dum acche ho gaye hain hum" Pushpaji said. 

Noor looked at her daughter's retreating figure and said.

"Haseena, jaldi se naha ke Pushpaji ke ghar jaa aur barfi deke aa krish ko" Noor said.

Pushpaji sensed what was going in her mind and she said.

"Haan beta agar koi problem na ho to hi" Pushpaji said.

"nahi nahi Pushpaji, hum chale jaayenge" Haseena said. 

She moved towards her room and both ladies shared a hifi.

Here Karishma was sitting on her bed, her eyes were swollen and it seemed like she had not sleep last night. her breaths were shallow and fast and she had a medicine in her hand along with glass of water in other. 

"C'mon Karishma, ek baar mein khaa le" she told herself. 

Karishma took the medicine and swallowed it with water, and then she started feeling nauseated as the medicines don't suit her now....why ?

"oh god, please.....Ab nahi khaana chahte hum" Karishma said in pleading voice. She was about to lie on her bed when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Ye chamatkaar ? Aaj Maa kaise 3 ghante se pehle ghar aa gayi?" Karishma as she moved towards door with small steos.

Karishma opened the door and her breath stopped for a second when she looked at the person.

"Aap ? I am sorry humne aapko message kiya ?" Karishma said.

"darasal ammi ne barfi banayi hai" Haseena replied.

Karishma was too weak to move towards the kitchen "aap kitchen mein rakh dijiye please"

Haseena moved towards kitchen without saying anything further. Karishma closed the door and sat on couch hardly being able to stand. 

Haseena came out of the kitchen and she now observed karishma properly, she was wearing a black shirt with grey trousers and her hair was a mess. Haseena sensed something was wrong when she saw her taking shallow breaths. 

"Haseena" Karishma said, Haseena closed her eyes as this voice still reaches her toes and flutters in her stomach. 

"Please humari baat suniye ek baar" Karishma said sitting staright.

"aur kuch bolna baaki reh gaya hai aapka ?" Haseena said controlling her emotions.

"nahi, I..I am sorry..... 

"Nahi chahiye hume aapka koi bhi sorry, just let me be" Haseena interuppted. 

before Karishma could say anything, Haseena left slamming the door, Karishma didn't have any energy to stand she just leaned her head back on couch and said.

"I love you Hasi, I always did....I never ever unloved you, I just need help"

----------------------------------------

So....Excited for next ?

Do Vote and Comment ❤