2

New York City, also known as the 'city that never sleeps,' is known for its bustling streets and vibrant energy. As soon as you step onto the sidewalks, you are greeted with the sound of car horns honking, people chattering and the aroma of various street foods. 

The streets are constantly crowded with people rushing to their destinations, whether it be for work or leisure. Skyscrapers tower above, casting shadows on the lively streets below.

In the midst of all this chaos, we find Karishma Singh a dedicated cardiac Surgeon at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the world. She works tirelessly day and night, saving lives and bringing hope to her patients.

 Despite the hectic schedule, Karishma never complains. She is driven by her passion for her job and the satisfaction she gets from helping others. Her hard work has earned her a good salary, allowing her to live comfortably.

"Oh god, it does not have to be this way." Karishma is talking to someone on call.

Karishma kept the phone and hold the cup of coffee in her hand.

"Well, I suppose you should take some rest." Kritika (her closest and best colleague) told her.

"Bro, how could someone take rest from a profession like this ?" Karishma said going through files.

"I know you're so much driven by your passion but that doesn't mean you will neglect your health" Kritika said.

"Well kritika, I am a cardiac surgeon...So I know how to take care of my health" Karishma said.

"You're impossible, I got to know the reason why you don't go in relationships" Kritika said and left. 

As soon as Kritika said relationships, Karishma stared at door for a minute and said only one word.

"Haseena" 

Karishma resides in an apartment on the 13th floor of a high-rise building in the heart of the city. As soon as she enters her home, she is welcomed by a sense of peace and tranquility. 

Her apartment is well-organized and spotlessly clean, a perfect reflection of her organized and meticulous personality. It is a 2BHK apartment, just enough space for her and her best friend Meera, a talented graphic designer.

Living in New York City, Karishma and Meera have become accustomed to the fast-paced lifestyle. 

They often spend their weekends exploring the city, trying out new restaurants and attending events. They have become each other's support system in this bustling city, making their bond even stronger.

Krarishma was reading her book sitting on couch. Meera came an almost jumped on her.

"Ahaa...Meera, I will kick you out" Karishma winced.

"Ok, kar dena...par filhaal I have a news" Meera said.

"Kya ?" Karishma said adjusting herself.

"I got the deal, I am promoted" Meera said excitedly" 

"Whattttttt.....no wayy" Karishma said in shock.

"Yes yes yes" Meera nodded.

Karishma hugged her best friend, and she was genuinely happy by seeing success and growth of her best friend. 

Meera and Karishma are really close and their bond is stronger than anything. But their is something which makes both pf them quite. Karishma's relationship.

__________________________

So....excited for next ? 😉

Vote and Comment ❤️