1

So guys, to make clear..PART TWO will contain all the flashbacks. 

________________________________

It was the day of the inauguration of one of the india's best college and the excitement in the air was palpable. Karishma, along with a group of dedicated volunteers, had been working tirelessly for weeks to prepare for this momentous event. They had put in countless hours, adjusting every little detail, from the props and decorations to the seating arrangements and event itinerary. 

As the clock ticked closer to the start time, Karishma and her team were making final adjustments, ensuring that everything was perfect for the big day.

It was 1 hour before the event Karishma tried every ounce of energy in her to divert her gaze from Haseena who was looking breathtaking in the red saree and her hair was open. Karishma looked at her lips which she wanted to kiss. 

Karishma was shocked on these thoughts about her best friend, It was taking over her mind now. Haseena came towards her.

"Krishu, How am I looking" Haseena asked.

"Huh ? Uh..yea, beautiful" Karishma replied.

Haseena went near the mirror and started getting ready. So to tell you what's going on in here, they are preparing for the second year college fest. 

Haseena was an arts student and Karishma was science student. Even though their schedules were completely different. They were still Best friends, and their bond was really strong.

Haseena got ready and looked at krish who was fixing her camera. "Krishu, we're getting late" 

"Haan haan, wo camera mein thodi problem thi. Wahi thik kar rahe the" Karishma said. 

Meera came inside to call them. The trio came on the stage and saw that teachers and students were all set for the fest. Karishma and few other childrens were doing the volunteering work in the fest. 

Haseena came near karishma and saw that she was bit tense."krishu, main aapko kab se dekh rahi hoon. Kya hua hai ?" 

"Nahi nahi, kuch nahi hua hai. C'mon take your place the fest is about to get start." Karishma diverted the topic.

Haseena nodded in disbelief and went towards her performance group. As the guests started arriving, the volunteers were busy directing them to their seats and making sure everyone was comfortable. 

The faculty members and dignitaries were greeted with warm smiles and guided to the front of the room.

The performances were all fire, everybody was cheering and applauding. Then comes Haseena's performance. She couldn't help but admire Haseena's grace and elegance as she moved on the stage. 

Meera saw Karishma who was admiring Haseena in front of her.

"Hmm...someone is lost huh ?" Meera teased.

"Stop it meera, I'm trying to push these thoughts away and you are just" Karishma scoffed.

Meera rolled her eyes and said. "One day you will have to accept the fact krishu" 

Karishma ignored her and went to the perfect direction so that she could captire tge dancing beauty in front of her. Karishma was awestrucked how haseena and her team could dance so flawlessly even in a saree. 

The whole theatre was echoing with sounds os applauds and cheering. This fest was one of the best fest in this college. Ofcourse, India's one of the best college has best students in it. 

The fest ended with grace. The faculty bid everyone goodbye and everyone started helping the working staffs to clean the theatre. Haseena called Karishma in her changing room.

"Kya hua hasi ?" Karishma said entering.

Haseena was struggling with her blouse hook "krishu ye hook khol dijiye n" 

Karishma went near her and tried opening the hook. She was melted by her smooth as butter skin, She wanted to feel them from her lips. As these thoughts started coming in her mind, she mentally smacked her.

"Ho gaya" Karishma said. 

Haseena turned towards her and hugged her best friend "I Love you so much krishu" 

Karishma looked herself in the mirror and abused herself in her mind, how could she fall in love with a woman ? Her best friend ? These all thoughts were making her nauseating. 

When Karishma didn't respond her hug, Haseena parted and said "aap theek hai n krishu ?" 

"Haan, wo bas sar dukh raha hai" Karishma said. 

"Aapne kuch khaaya hai subah se ? Tabiyat bhi kharaab hai kya ? Bukhaar ?" Haseena asked being concerned. 

"Are meri maa, hum theek hain...aap change kar lijiye fir ghar chalte hain" Karishma said laughing. 

Haseena smiled and nodded. After finishjng all tasks, all the students went to their respective house.