1

Narrator - To kahani hai Lucknow ke mashoor thane ki, jise hum jaante hain Mahila Police Thane ke naam se...pyaar aur takraar se bhari kahaniyaan jinmein kuch raaz bhi hain to chaliye jaante hain in raazo ke baare mein. 

Everyone was doing their work silently, as the SHO of tthe station was fuming in anger in morning. 

Haseena Mallik was doing the work in her cabin continously from morning till night . She stopped and opened her phone. Stared and typed to someone.

Haseena:

I wish I could hate you...

Sent 20:34 PM ✔️

Haseena kept her phone in pocket and came out of her cabin. 

"Aap sab log jaaiye ghar bahut late ho gaya hai" Haseena said grabbing everyone's attention.

As soon as Haseena left, Santosh and Chita went towards Pushpaji.

"Pushpaji, maddam sir itni jyada badal gayi hai n" Chita said.

"Haan, purani maddam sir to jaise gayab hi ho gayi hai" Santosh added.

"Hume aaj bhi uss insaan pe gussa aata hai jisne maddam sir ke saath ye sab kiya" Pushpaji replied. 

Haseena was sitting on the bench in garden, her Best Friend Shivani was sitting beside her holding her hand. 

" Yaar Hasu, tu kab tak aise rahegi ?" Shivani said.

"Are aisi koi baat nahi hai, main bhul chuki hoon unhe" Hassena replied.

"Accha....

Before Shivani could complete her sentence, Haseena excused. "Accha sun, mujhe urgent kaam hai main jaa rahi hoon" 

Haseena left and Shivani nooded in disbelief. 

It was around 10PM when Haseena arrived at her home. She silently went into her room as Ammi was sleeping. 

Haseena changed her clothes, and sat on her bed.

She opened her phone and typed.

Haseena:

I have decided to Move on....No more you, No more memories, no more hurt. I will forget you.

Sent 10:45 PM ✔️

Narrator - She couldn't forget her. 

[HASEENA]

I kept her phone and tried to sleep.Tried.

11:30 PM. Memories hurt.

12:30 AM. I will forget everything.

1:00 AM. I will never remember about you.

1:30 AM. Fuck this shit.

2:00 AM. Oh god, Damn you.

2:30 AM. No,I can't. 

I wake up and picked my phone, being restless I typed. I messaged. Even though I know that person will never ever read them. I'm blocked by that person. 

Haseena

Damn. I can't, I just can't forget you no matter how hard I try my heart, my soul my mind keep repeating the same thing again and again.

I want you...I only want you.

Sent 2:33 AM ✔️

Haseena:

Why didn't you told me how to live without you ?

Sent 2:34 AM ✔️ 

I kept my phone aside. I stared at ceiling. Turning other side. I remembered about her. Turned again. I cried for her. Turned once again. Realising how madly I am in love with her. Turned. Knowing I will never forget her. Turned

And finally. I slept.

At 3:30 AM. 

____________________________

So...Excited for next ? 😉

Vote and Comment ❤️