7

Theh started coming closer to each other, now their lips were only an inch apart and finally they met. Moving their tounge in sync it felt like the time had stop. Their was a mere peace in that moment, only love.

Karishma travelled towards her neck and kissed her making haseena moan in pleasure.

 Karishma was giving her kisses on her neck and jawline. She slid her shirt collar a bit and then kissed her collarbone which sent shivers through haseena's spine. 

Karishma moved towards her cleavage and kissed her. Haseena was also lost in the moment and didn't dare to speak anything.

 she signalled her to go ahead and with a flick of wrist she was below karishma.

Now their night was full with slow moans of pleasure filled with passionate love. 

Like this their whole trip was spent in the laughters, enjoy and beautiful memories. It was the day when students had to leave for college. Everybody was doing their last moment packing and teachers were checking everything. 

"Students, I hope that everybody has done with their packing and made sure that nothing important is left behind." Teacher said.

"Yes ma'am, I have even packed all the wrappers of food packets" Kshitij, one of their students said making everyone laugh. 

Haseena was searching for Karishma who was no where to be seen. She went in the tent and saw that she was wearing her shoes. 

"Krishu chaliye, late ho raha hai" Haseena said.

"Ji" Karishma said plainly.

"Aapne saari cheezein rakh li n ?" Haseena asked.

"Hmm....chaliye" Karishma replied in plain voice. 

Karishma left from the tent leaving haseena in bewilderment. "Inhe kya hua ?" Haseena thought but tyen brushed of her thoughts. 

Everybody has already brojght their belongjngs from hotel, now they were sitting in bus and teachers were counting the numbers. 

"Krishu baithiye" Haseena said making space for her but to her shock karishma ignored her and sat beside meera. 

"she might have not listened, it's ok" haseena brushed of her sadness. 

In the whole joirney, in bus, in train..Haseena tried to talk to karishma many times but she ignored her like she doesn't exist an now her beahaviour was hurting her very much. 

It was dawn and students had now reached the Lucknow station, students were yawning as they had not slept well. Haseena had some dry tears in her eyes. Santu noticed this and went to Karishma.

"Karu di, why is haseena di crying ?" Santu asked 

"I don't know go ask her" Karishma replied looking at her phone.

Santosh was in utter shock on this reaction of karishma. "She is your girlfriend..aren't you supposed to ask her ?" 

"Santu, if you want to know go ask her...otherwise I don't know" Karishma left leaving santu in shock.

She went to Haseena and kept her hand on her shoulder. 

"Haseena di, something happened between you two ?" She asked.

"I don't know santu, She isn't talking to me since yesterday...without any cause, I tried many times to ask her but she is just ignoring me" haseena blurted.

"Hmm....kuch to gadbad hai" Santu thought. 

The teachers count the numbers of students and everybody left for their college after a tiring but the most memorable trip of their life. 

Many students slept in bus as it was early morning. When they reached Haseena dragged Karishma to a corner.

"Hasi, kya kar rahi ho ?" Karishma said.

"Main kya kar rahi hoon ?, you are igmoring me since last two days without any proper cause and you're asking me why I am ignoring you ?" Haseena said as tears welled up in her eyes.

Karishma looked that she has tears in her eyes, her heart wrenchsd and she hugged her tightly.

"I..I am sorry Hasi....I was just in some stress I didn't knew it would hurt you so much" Karishma said.

"I am sorry, I am sorry...I am so sorry...please please I am sorry hasi, I love you please forgive me..I am sorry, I am so sorry." Karishma pleaded. 

Karishma was now on her knees begging, Haseena was shocked seeing this.

"Krishu...calm down, uthiye pehle aap" Haseena said.

"Nahi haseena, I am sorry..I am genuinely sorry..Sach mein" Karishma pleaded.

Haseena made her stand up and cupped her face. "It's ok krishu...galti humari bhi thi ki humne aapko time nahi diya...it's ok" 

Karishma hugged her kissed her on her neck making haseena moan lightly.

Everyone left for their home as the college was off due to sunday. Haseena was happy that everything was sorted but at the same time she was shocked on the behaviour of karishma..she was so scared to loose her ? She was so desperate while asking for forgiveness, why ? Is she like this forever ? 

______________________________

*Important Note*

Hey guys, if some of you are thinking that the story is going fast then the reason is I don't this story to go that long and I will complete this in 30-32 chapters. And till then I want you suggestions for next story, a humble request please tell me how you want the next story as I want to make best for you all. 😄

Vote and do Comment ❤️