5

Santosh tried calling Karishma several times but she was not answering, Santosh went to Haseena and said. 

"Di, agar ispe karishma madam ka call aaye to pick kar lena please. main aati hoon".

Without listening the reply santosh left from there. 

Haseena was in confusion with her own feelings. At one momwnt she was afraud that what if Karishma's call came before santosh come, and at other moment she was dying to listen her voice. 

Minutes passed. Hours. But her call didn't came, then the phone ringed. Haseena's heartbeat pacing faster, it feels like it will explode anytime. Haseena stared at phone and then she picked the call.

"Hello" A husky and bold voice came from the other side. Haseena saw that santosh was coming she immediately  handed her the phone. 

"Hello, Santu tumhara number saved hai." Karishma said again.

"Karishma madam, Aap India aa sakti hain..?" Santosh asked.

"Santu, jaruri baat hai to bolo. You know I can't come without any specific reason" Karishma scoffed.

"Pushpaji...Push..pushpaji" tears welled up in santosh's eyes again, Haseena tried to calm her down.

"Maa...Kya hua unhe ? Santu wo theek hai n ?" Karishma asked in concern.

"Unhe minor heart attack  aaya tha, doctor said ki there's a blockage in her artery and they have to do a surgery as soon as possible." Santosh explained.

Karishma felt like her mind has gone numb, her mother was in serious condition and she needs medical care.

"Are to, karao n surgery. I will complete all the formalities and transaction required just shift her to the top hospital" Karishma said. 

"Haan, we will shift her to the best hospital. Aap aayengi ?" Santosh asked hopefully. 

"Haan, hum pehli flight leke turant India aa rahe hain" Karishma said and cut the call.

Santosh looked at Haseena who was looking at her with questioning look "Kya..kya bola unhone ?" 

"She is coming" Santosh said and left.

Haseena's mind and heart concluded a war, her mind said you should also ignore her if she is doing so. But her heart on the other side was dying to see a glimpse of her, and if possible to touch her, to hug...feel her once again. 

She was afraid, Karishma will fully ignore her, she was happy that she was seeing her again. 

Here Karishma was getting ready to take the flight, Meera saw her that she was packing her clothes. Meera went towards her and saw that her eyes wwre red and wet. 

"Kr..krishu..what happened ye sab ?" Meera said cupping her face.

"Maa....unki tabiyat theek nahi hai, hum india jaa rahe hain. I have informed in hospital and I am going to book the tickets now." Karishma explained. 

"Main bhi chalungi tere saath. I'm going to book the tickets, pack everything" Meera said.

Karishma hugged her and meera was rubbing her back her back to calm her down. When karishma calmed Meera left to book flight tickets and Karishma packed all the neccesary things. 

There flight was at 7 PM,  the flight was Emirates and 17 hours long. Karishma was at the airport pacing, she tried calling santosh but she didn't picked up. They arranged themselves in flight, even though they were in flight Karishma was feeling like an hour with every passing minute. 

_____________________________

So...excited for next ? 

Vote and do Comment your thoughts. ❤️