6

On the request of karishma, pushpaji was shifted to the top hospital  so that she could get proper medical care. She has done all the formalities.

Karishma informed chita that her flight was landing in 3 hours, everyone was happy and sad at same time. Happy because Karishma was coming after so long, Sad because of the reason she is coming. 

Santosh, billu and ammi stayed in the hospital, as karishma has already payed all the required fees and done all the formalities. santosh and billu and ammi was there to take care of her. Means only shivani, haseena and chita were gone.

Shivani was holding haseena's hand through the whole ride to airport as her best friend was going to face the biggest happiness and tragedy of her life at the same time. 

Before reaching airport, Haseena dared and messaged her.

Haseena:

You're coming again, krish. 
this time....I hope everything will fall into place.
i hope,We will be together.once again.
i really hope this krish. No matter what, I hope this.

Sent 11:55 AM  ✔️

They reached airport, waiting outside. Haseena's heart thumping against her chest, Karishma's flight was on time and it was about to land. Time passes. Heart races. Time passes. Heart races.

They saw a girl, coming towards them with suitcase in her hand and purse on other. She came and hugged shivani bone crushingly. 

"Meera......thank god you're also here." Shivani said.

"Main kaise na aati, after all she is my mother too" Meera said breaking the hug.

Meera hugged everybody, Haseena was staring at the direction of exit. Meera holded her hand nodded her head. Time passes. Heart races.

And here was the moment, Haseena saw the most beautiful person in her life. The same attitude, the same physique, the same attractive personality, the same charisma. Karishma was wearing a black T shirt along with cream color long jacket and black jeans. She came towards everyone and meet everybody.

Haseena saw in her eyes, the eyes she would lost in forever, the deep mysterious and captivating eyes of her. 

"Maa ke paas kaun hai ?" Karishma asked.

"Santu ji aur billu hai" Chita said.

"Chalo hospital" Karishma left without hearing any responses.

Everybody saw Haseena and felt bad for her because Karishma ignored her as if she didn't even exist.

Haseena looked at everybody and smiled "Are chaliye aap sab"

Haseena also left. Both of them were I  different cars but their condition was same, although Karishma was hiding hers.

They all reached at hospital and Karishma went to the doctor Tripathi who was going to do the surgery of Pushpaji.

"Dr. Tripathi, All the best" Karishma shaked his hand.

Dr. Tripathi was India's one of the best cardiac surgeon in one of the best hospital of India.

Dr. Tripathi went inside the OT.

_________________________________________

Bye bye guys 👋