8

The days went by, It has been months since Haseena and Karishma had a rift however their relationship wasn't going smooth either. Karishma sometimes snaps out and later apologize for her mistake and the cycle continues.

Haseena tried many times to talk to her about what was actually her problem but Karishma always drift off this topic.

It was just another day, Karishma has talked rudely to Karishma early in the morning over a stupid thing. Haseena tried to compose her calmly but she hung up the call. 

This time Haseena went to Shivani.

"Hasuu...kya baat hai aaj meri yaad aagayi ?" Shivani said.

As soon as meera saw that Haseena didn't showed any signs of laugh she had only stress on her face. Meera holded haseena's hand and asked her.

"Hasu, is everything ok ?" Shivani asked.

"Nahi shivi, everything is as usual" Haseena replied.

"Matlab teri uljhan abhi theek nahi hui" Shivani said understanding.

Haseena just nodded and a lone tear escaped from her eyes. "What's the problem shivi ? I mean she is a perfect woman, she is smart, she is attractive, she is kind and generous then what is this ?" 

"I..I can understand hasu. And don't worry, I am going to that stupid and drag her in this room and then you will have to confront her. I can't see my best friend like this" Shivani said and Haseena only nodded. 

Shivani get out of amphitheatre in full rage and went to find Karishma. She was sitting with meera in garden, she went to her and folded her hands.

"Karu, come with me" Shivani said sternly.

Before Karishma could say anything shivani pulled her up from arms and dragged her to the amphitheatre. Meera also went behind them.

Shivani bring her in the room which was empty as only haseena was there. Shivani looked at both of them. And said.

"Now, go and give her the explanation she deserves. And if you again did something to her then remember I am her best friend." 

Shivani slammed the door, Karishma went towards haseena and whispered. "Sorry" 

Haseena closed her eyes in anticipation and decided not to fall for sorry this time and ask her the proper explanation. 

"Krishu, what's wrong with you ? Aapko aakhir ho kya gaya hai ?" Haseena said.

"Hasi, I know humne tumhare saath galat kiya hai but hume maaf kardo please. I won't repeat this same mistake again" Karishma said.

"How many times have you said this to me krishu ? Aap humesha yahi karte hain mere saath" Haseena said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"But I am sorry yaar, Maang li n maafi" Karishma said.

Now Karishma's mood was already ruined due to fight today morning and the scolding from teacher and she had been in an irked mood since today morning.

"What the hell are you upto hasi !?" Karishma said.

Haseena widened her eyes and confronted. "We are in relationship krishu. I know it's not perfect but we have to try our best to make it so." 

Haseena clutched her shirt's collar and came closer to her "Krishu, I will give my everything for you, I will do whatever you say but please I Love you a lot and I can't stay happy if you aren't talking to me" 

"You want to know the reason ?" Haseena just nodded as karishma said this. 

"I don't love you anymore" Karishma said in full rage.

Haseena felt like thousand of knives had been stabbed in her heart all at once. The person she fell in love with, they came together, they get physical and now that person didn't love her anymore. 

"I lost intrest in you, And don't wanna be with you anymore. Just leave me alone Haseena please" Karishma said in rage her eyes red in anger. 

A tear escaped from her eyes as she felt like her world was falling apart. She ranned from the room ignoring any questions from meera and shivani. 

Haseena went into washroom and slid through the door and a silently cried so that nobody could hear. She made her heart of stone, took out her phone and then blocked Karishma Singh. 

Spoiler : she unblocked her again just to find out that ashe has been blocked. 

_____________________________

So....excited for next ? 

Vote and do Comment. ❤️