"Enchanted Evening - Karwachauth"

Viyansh's POV,

I was struck by the sight of my wife, her innocence radiating as she animatedly recounted her day spent with Eklavya and Naina bhabhi, detailing all the activities they indulged in. It's moments like these that make me cherish her pure soul even more. I find myself perplexed at the mere thought of anyone harboring ill intentions towards her. How could anyone wish harm upon someone so inherently good-hearted? From what I can recall, neither my father nor I have engaged in any extreme rivalries with anyone, and the same goes for her parents. So the question remains: why and who would want to cause harm? Even if we consider the possibility of it being connected to the incident that occurred 14 years ago, why target her now, when she's blissfully unaware of the chaos that may be lurking in the shadows? As thoughts of vengeance consume me, I find solace only in the calm I maintain within the confines of my family circle, particularly with my beloved. Yet, the mere notion of someone threatening their safety ignites a fire within me that knows no bounds. Whoever dares to cast a shadow of harm upon them will soon bear witness to the full extent of my wrath. My resolve is unyielding; I will go to any lengths to ensure their protection and well-being. However, my chain of thoughts is abruptly interrupted as she gazes at me with confusion, prompting her to inquire about the turmoil brewing within me.

Vaidehi: "Aise kya dekh rahe hai aap Ansh??"
(What are you staring at, Ansh?)

Author,

Viyansh: "Dekh raha hu kaise meri Puri duniya meri baahon me sama jati hai." (I'm just watching how my whole world fits in my arms.)

Her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as she turned away, attempting to conceal the blossoming warmth of her blush. His hands tenderly traced the contours of her waist, lingering just above the delicate waist chain adorning her. With a gentle exhale, he buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling deeply, enveloped in the intoxicating fragrance that was uniquely hers. Feeling her arms encircle his neck, she surrendered to the moment, her eyes closing in a shy display of vulnerability and affection.

Vaidehi: "Fli..flirt kar rahe hai aap?"
(Are you... flirting?)

In a soft, almost hushed tone, she inquired, feeling the tender wetness of his kisses trailing along her neck, and the warmth of his touch beneath the fabric of her dress oh her waist, sending shivers down her spine.

Viyansh: "Flirt hi kar sakta hu, aur kuch karne me toh bahaut waqt hai, hai na??"
(I can only flirt because there's plenty of time for other things, right?)

She squeezed her eyes shut even tighter, a reflexive response to the overwhelming sensations coursing through her, her grip on his shoulders tightening.

Vaidehi: "Only if you know."

She muttered under her breath, ensuring that her words were only for her own ears, not wanting him to overhear what she was saying.

He gently lifted her head, his gaze meeting hers as he observed her closed eyes, the rise and fall of her chest with each heavy breath, the flush of crimson coloring her cheeks, and the vice-like grip of her fingers on his shoulder.  With a tender touch, he brushed away a stray lock of hair from her face.

Viyansh: "Looking at you, I'd say bahaut bahaut waqt hai abhi."
(there's plenty of time indeed.)

Sensing the rapid cadence of her heartbeat and the weight of her breath against his chest, he offered a gentle smile. Pressing a tender kiss to her forehead, he enveloped her in a warm embrace, feeling her bury her face into the comforting crook of his neck. With soothing strokes, he rubbed her back, offering a sense of solace. And gradually, as she nestled against him, Gradually, she began to compose herself, finding comfort in his embrace.