"Reception"

As Vaidehi roused from her drowsy state, she sat up in bed, her senses gradually sharpening. The sound of Viyansh's ringing phone penetrated the quiet of the room. Moments later, Viyansh emerged from the closet, dressed only in lower garments, his bare upper body catching Vaidehi's attention. Without further ado, he moved to answer the call.

Vaidehi rubbed her eyes, still half in a dreamy haze as she gazed at Viyansh, her eyes widening at the sight of his chiseled abs. Mesmerized by their perfection, she found herself fighting an irresistible urge to reach out and touch them. With each blink of her eyes, the sleepiness that had clouded her mind dissipated, replaced by a newfound alertness as she continued to ogle at him, completely captivated by his presence.

As soon as he concluded his call, he mentioned.

Viyansh: "Sorry, Jaan, you woke up because of this call."

Receiving no response, he glanced at her, only to find her staring at him with wide eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. As he began to approach her, he was taken aback when she suddenly lost consciousness and collapsed onto the bed.

Viyansh: "Jaan, kya hua (What happened)"

He hurried over to her and gently tapped her cheeks, trying to rouse her. Suddenly, she reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down towards her. Opening one eye, she murmured softly.

Vaidehi: "Good morning Patidev. (beloved husband.)"

Viyansh: "Biwi, subah subah nautanki kar Rahi ho." (you're doing drama early in the morning.)

Vaidehi: "Nautanki nahi patidev, I actually lost my consciousness looking at your hot body." (Not drama, beloved husband)

With a mischievous wink, she caught him off guard, causing his eyes to widen in surprise. As he attempted to pull away, she tightened her grip on him, her touch sending shivers down his spine. Tracing her hand delicately across his face, she left him breathless and utterly captivated.

Viyansh: "Ja..jaan de..dekho, please mujhe jaane do." (pl...please let me go.)

Vaidehi: "Aise Kaise patidev, aap is tarah extremely hot ban ke mere samne aayenge and you expect me to be in control. How's that possible, main soch rahi hu kha jau aapko."
(How can I, beloved husband? You come in front of me looking extremely hot like this, and you expect me to be in control. How's that possible? I'm thinking eating you.)

With a sly grin, she leaned in close to his ear, playfully biting it before soothing the sting with a gentle lick. His heart raced, his cheeks flushed crimson as he closed his eyes, overwhelmed by her boldness. Meanwhile, Vaidehi's smirk widened, reveling in the effect she had on him. Tracing her fingers teasingly along his back, her lips trailed from his face to his neck, where she left a teasing mark. Unable to handle her bold advances, he swiftly pulled away, retreating to the closet with a mix of amusement and flustered embarrassment, leaving a chuckling Vaidehi behind.

Vaidehi: "Oh my god, Mr. Pati, your back is even hotter and more attractive."

Vaidehi playfully shouted her teasing remark, bursting into laughter once more. But as the memory of her bold actions flooded back, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and she quickly hid her face in her palm. After preparing for the day, they both descended to the breakfast table, where Vaidehi continued her playful teasing, leaving Viyansh blushing under her affectionate jests.