"Her painful past"

Viyansh returned to their room to find Virat sitting beside Vaidehi, holding her hand with tears in his eyes.

Concerned, Viyansh approached his younger brother, asking about the tears.

Viyansh: "Virat, what's wrong? She'll be okay,"

Viyansh assured, his voice gentle yet reassuring.

Virat's response was heartfelt.

Virat: "Bhai, please tell bhabhi maa to wake up. I can't bear to see her like this. If she wants, she can tie my hair in a ponytail, but she needs to wake up."

Viyansh smiled softly, understanding Virat's concern. He placed a comforting hand on his brother's head.

Viyansh: "Don't worry. When she wakes up and sees you crying, she won't be happy, will she?"

Virat shook his head in agreement, reassured by Viyansh's words.

Viyansh: "Go freshen up. I'll stay with her"

Virat:"Call me if you need anything,"
Virat said before leaving the room.

Once alone with Vaidehi, Viyansh too freshened up and returned to her side. He sat beside her, holding her hand and gently stroking her hair as he watched over her, eventually falling asleep beside her, still holding her hand.

After some time, Viyansh heard her voice and woke up. He noticed that she was trembling in her sleep.

Vaidehi: "No...no please... Don't lock me."

Viyansh: "Jaan, wake up, Jaan."

She was trembling, but then abruptly woke up, her breathing uneven. As soon as she saw Viyansh, she hugged him tightly and started crying.

Viyansh: "Shhhh, bachcha kuch nahi hoga shant ho jao shhh" (nothing will happen, calm down, shhh.)

Vaidehi: "Ansh, he... Mr. Oberoi..."

Viyansh: "He's gone, Jaan. I'm not going to let you go away from me. bachcha ab shant ho jao stop crying please."
(Now, calm down, stop crying, please.)

Gradually, her sobs subsided, and he gently pulled her back.

Viyansh: "Do you want to talk?"

Vaidehi: "Hmm."

They sat beside each other, and she rested her head on his chest while he held her in his embrace.

Vaidehi: "Ansh aap meri Puri baat sunenge na mujhse ye sab ab aur bardasht nahi hota aur main apne andar nahi rakh sakti ye sab"
(Ansh, will you listen to me completely? I can't bear all this anymore, and I can't keep it inside me anymore.)

Viyansh: "Tumhe jo bolna h bolo Jaan main sun Raha hu."
(Whatever you want to say, love say it. I'm listening.)

Vaidehi: "Ansh, I don't know why, but seeing him last night at our reception brought back everything. From the day I married you and when things were good between us, my life was filled with happiness. But last night, when I saw him, and today, when Mr. Oberoi came to take me, I couldn't control myself.  bahaut dard hota hai Ansh.  (It hurts so much)

A solitary tear rolled down her cheek.

Viyansh: "Kya hua tha? (What happened?)"

Vaidehi: "I don't know why, but Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi hates me."

Viyansh: "Mrs. Oberoi? Your mother?"

Viyansh was taken aback by her revelation, his mind racing with questions and concern for his wife.

Vaidehi: "Yes, Mrs. Sangeeta Oberoi. When I was 10, I had an accident, Dadu told me about it. When I returned from the hospital, my parents started avoiding me. Mrs. Oberoi completely ignored me, but Mr. Oberoi would sometimes inquire about my health, nothing more. I longed for their love and tried everything to earn it. But whenever I made mistakes, Mrs. Oberoi would scold me. Then one day, she locked me inside my room because her friends were coming over, and she didn't want me to be seen. That day, the lights went out, and the room was pitch dark, Ansh. I was terrified."