"Glimpse of past events"

As Vaidehi lay sleeping peacefully, Viyansh took a moment to quietly slip away and change into more comfortable attire. Once dressed, he returned to Vaidehi's side, who remained peacefully asleep. Sitting beside her, he found himself captivated by her serene expression. As he watched her, she stirred slightly, her eyelids fluttering as she attempted to awaken.

Viyansh: "Jaan"

As Vaidehi's eyes fluttered open, a tender smile graced her lips upon seeing Viyansh beside her. With his gentle assistance, she shifted into a more comfortable position. Viyansh, his palm warm against her cheek, gazed at her with concern and care as he inquired about her well-being.

Viyansh: "How are you feeling now?"
Vaidehi: "Better."
Viyansh: "Is it painful?"
Vaidehi: "No, Ansh, it's just a minor cut, and you gave me an injection."

Vaidehi's playful pout elicited a smile from Viyansh

Viyansh: "Sorry."

She giggled and said.

Vaidehi: "I'm kidding."
Viyansh: "Hmm."

Vaidehi: "Ansh, you look worried. Who was that girl?"

Viyansh: "We'll talk about it later, Biwi. You freshen up first."

Vaidehi: "No, Ansh, tell me right now."
Viyansh: "Jaan, listen, we..."
Vaidehi: "Ansh, now."

He sighed deeply, then drew in a long breath, gathering his resolve. Tenderly, he took her hands in his, locking eyes with her as he prepared to speak.

Viyansh: "She's Shruti, the same girl I mentioned to you yesterday."

Vaidehi: "What?"

She was taken aback, her surprise evident in her widened eyes, while Viyansh lowered his gaze.

Vaidehi: "But you said she's in London."

Viyansh: "She works as a PA for one of our clients, and she's here for business purposes."

The stress and nervousness were palpable on his face, evident even to Vaidehi's keen perception.

Vaidehi: "Ansh aap fikar kyu karte hai?? Hum sath hai na vo kuch nahi kar sakti hai. (Ansh, why are you worrying? We're together, she can't do anything.)"

Viyansh: "She was very angry upon finding out that you are my wife. But believe me, Jaan, whatever I told you yesterday, that's the truth."

As Vaidehi stretched her arms towards Viyansh with a gentle smile, he couldn't help but be drawn to her warmth and reassurance. The tension in his expression melted away as he embraced her, seeking solace in the rhythm of her heartbeat. Vaidehi, sensing his need for comfort, gently rubbed his back, silently conveying her support and understanding.

Viyansh: "Thank you Biwi, tum nahi janti tumne mere liye kya kiya hai mujhpe bharosa karke. (Thank you, Biwi. You don't know what you've done for me by trusting me.)"

Vaidehi: "Aap par bharosa nahi karti toh pyaar karti hai kya Ansh. (If I didn't trust you, would I love you, Ansh?)"

He glanced at her and a smile graced his lips.

Viyansh: "How do you always manage to calm me down?"

Vaidehi leaned in and planted a gentle peck on his lips, catching him off guard with a widening of his eyes.

Vaidehi: "Aise karti hu main aapko Calm. (That's how I calm you.)"

Viyansh: "Then do it properly. "

Viyansh drew her closer, causing her to tumble onto him, and then he deftly shifted their positions. With Vaidehi now beneath him, Viyansh loomed over her, their gazes locked in a tender exchange.