"Romantic Moments"

The next morning arrived, and it was early for the couple to wake up. However, Vaidehi's sleep was being disturbed, while Viyansh, who was already awake, was admiring her, thinking about the events that were going to take place that day.

Vaidehi: "Ummm Ansh, paas aaiye na thand lag Rahi hai." (Come closer, it's getting cold)

She said, nuzzling her face in his chest, with her hands around his torso and legs entangled with his. He smiled.

Viyansh: "Biwi, I need to go to the gym."

Vaidehi: "Ek din nahi jayenge toh kum hot nahi ho jayenge, so jaiye aur mujhe bhi sone dijiye." (If you won't go for a day, you won't get less hot, so sleep and let me sleep)

He chuckled but then tightly hugged her, and they both drifted back to sleep. After some time, as usual, Viyansh was the first one to wake up. After getting freshened up, he went for his most difficult task: waking up his wife. He sat beside her and gently caressed her hair.

Viyansh: "Jaan, uthiye. (get up)"
Vaidehi: "Umm hmm."

Viyansh: Such a sleepy head you are, biwi. Get up.

She kept her head on his lap, making him smile, and hid her face in his belly.

Vaidehi: "Uth rhi hu na, kya jaldi hai. (Yeah waking up, what's so hurry)"

Viyansh: "Uth ja, Mera bachcha." (Get up my baby)

She snapped her head to look at him and then again hid her blushing face in his belly.

Vaidehi: "Don't call me that."
Viyansh: "What? Mera bachcha?" (My baby?)
Vaidehi: "Hmm."
Viyansh: "Why?"
Vaidehi: "Mujhe sharam aati hai." (I feel shy)

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her on the cheeks.

Viyansh: "Ok, Mera bachcha, ab utho. Go and get ready, remember Papa and Vihaan are going to Delhi today."

She laid down on her back, her head still on his lap, took his hand, and began fidgeting with his fingers. Looking up at him, she asked.

Vaidehi: "Anshh."
Viyansh: "Hmm."
Vaidehi: "Main kya soch rhi thi." (What I was thinking)

Viyansh: "Hmm."
Vaidehi: "Aaj ghar pe koi nahi hoga." (Today, no one will be at home)

Viyansh: "Hmm."
Vaidehi: "Toh kisi ko kuch pata bhi nahi chalega." (So no one will know anything)

Viyansh: "Kya?" (What?)
Vaidehi: "Agar aaj main nahi nahau toh???" (If I don't take a shower today)

He glared at her, and she giggled.

Viyansh: "Yaha mujhe laga ki meri biwi kuch romantic bolegi, lekin nahi, tumhe toh ye bakwas karni hai."

(Here I thought my wife would say something romantic, but no, you want to talk nonsense)

Vaidehi: "Toh main nahi nahau??" (So should I not take a shower)

Viyansh: Shut up.
Vaidehi: "Ansh, mujhe nahana nahi pasand, boring lagta hai." (I don't like to bathe, it feels boring)

Viyansh: "Should I help you?"

Leaning towards her, he spoke, and she blushed.

Vaidehi: "Chup kariye." (shut up)

He scooped her up in his arms and proceeded towards the washroom, gently placing her at the door.

Viyansh: "Goo"
Vaidehi: "Ansh ek baar sochiye na, nahi nahau kya?? Ek hi din please"
(Ansh, just think once, what if I don't bathe today? Just for one day, please.)