"Unknown Girl"

A few hours before sunrise, Viyansh had tenderly carried Vaidehi into the room, where they both drifted back to sleep in each other's embrace. As the morning light began to filter through the curtains, it was around 6 a.m. when Vaidehi stirred and reached out to the other side of the bed, expecting to find Viyansh beside her. However, upon realizing he wasn't there, she woke up fully, curious as to his whereabouts. She stirred from her sleep, her eyes fluttering open as she rubbed them sleepily, the gesture adding to her already endearing appearance. Viyansh, seated on the nearby couch, glanced up from his phone at the sight of her waking, a soft smile gracing his lips at the adorable sight she presented in the morning light.

Viyansh (Smile): "Good morning Biwi."
Vaidehi: "Hmm"

She rose from the bed, still in the haze of sleep, and made her way to him, her movements slow and gentle. Sitting beside him, she enveloped his biceps with her arms, seeking the warmth of his presence, and rested her head upon his shoulder, her eyes closing in contentment. Feeling her close, he leaned down and placed a tender kiss upon her hair, cherishing the intimate moment they shared in the quiet morning.

Viyansh: "Still sleepy?"
Vaidehi: "Hmm"

Setting aside his phone, he enveloped her in a warm embrace, his arms encircling her shoulders as they sat together.

Viyansh: "How do you sleep so much, biwi??"

She glanced at him.

Vaidehi: "No comments on my sleep; I just love it."

She closed her eyes again.

Viyansh: "I thought you loved me."
Vaidehi: "Obviously, I love you, but I also love my sleep."

Viyansh: "How's your leg now?"
Vaidehi: "Better kudd ke dikhau??" (Should I jump to show you?)

Now she's fully awake.

Viyansh: "Yes, so you can fall again, right?"

Vaidehi: "Offo, achcha aap inte jaldi kyu uth gaye main dundh rhi thi aapko and hum andar kab aaye??" (Oh, why did you wake up so early? I was looking for you, and when did we come inside?)

Viyansh: "Jab aap so rahi thi meri jaan." (When you were sleeping)

Vaidehi: "Ohhh"

Viyansh: "Alright, let's get ready now. I'll drop you off at home and then head straight to the office."

Vaidehi: "But what about my clothes?"
Viyansh: "You'll get them soon, but you look good in my shirts. I think you should wear them more often."

He leaned towards her, perhaps to say something or share a moment, but she playfully pushed him aside and rose to her feet.

Vaidehi: "So cheesy"

As she began to lift her hair to tie it in a bun, he pulled her onto his lap. Her hair cascaded down her back and onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Viyansh: "I thought it was romantic, Jaan."

She wrapped her arms behind his neck and whispered.

Vaidehi: "You know what's the most romantic thing you can say to me?"

Viyansh: "What?"

Vaidehi: "Just hold me in your arms, like you're doing now. Hold me tight, lean towards me."

She leaned towards his ear, gently stroking his chest, creating a tingling sensation.

Vaidehi: "And then, just say..."

She playfully licked his earlobe, causing him to loosen his grip and close his eyes.

Vaidehi: "That Biwi it's ok if aaj tum nahi nahaogi."  (it's okay if you don't shower today.)