"Playful Pranks"

Saturday afternoon had arrived, and Vaidehi eagerly awaited the evening to spend time with her family and husband. She decided to send a text to Viyansh.

Vaidehi: Ansh, have you had your lunch?

She waited for 10 minutes but received no reply, so she sent another text.

Vaidehi: Umm zyada busy hai kya Aaj aap?? Please don't exhaust yourself too much.

Once again, receiving no reply, she decided to do something for him. She grabbed her purse and headed out somewhere. From the car, she texted him again.

Vaidehi: Going out for some work, will be waiting for you in the evening, so try to come soon.

After completing her tasks and returning home an hour later, she organized the items she had bought and proceeded to the kitchen to prepare something special for Viyansh. Another hour passed, and she checked her phone, growing increasingly worried.

Vaidehi: Ansh, aap thik toh hai na?? (are you okay?)

With no response from him, she waited for a few more minutes. Growing anxious, she decided to call him, but he didn't answer her calls. Frustrated, she decided to call Viraj for more information.

Viraj: "Heyy bhabhs!"

Vaidehi: "Raj, Ansh mere calls nahi utha rahe h, is he alright??" (Ansh is not answering my calls.)

Viraj: "Bhai is in a meeting, bhabhi ma, and he's perfectly fine."

Vaidehi: "Oh, okay, thank you."
Viraj: "Bhabhi maa, Virat and I will be at home in an hour, and it's Sunday tomorrow."

Vaidehi: "So??"
Viraj: "Let's plan some pranks on bhai."

Both of them giggled at the idea.

Vaidehi: "tum dono ko sirf mere bechare Ansh hi milte hai in sab harkaton ke liye??"
(Why Do you two only target my poor Ansh for these antics??)

Viraj: "Come on, bhabhi maa, please."

Vaidehi: "Then why just Ansh?? Let's irritate Popsy and Ahaan bhai as well."

Viraj: "Done, let's think of something."

Vaidehi: "I'm a bit busy right now. You two come home, and then we'll brainstorm."

Viraj: "Okay, bye bhabhs."
Vaidehi: "Bye."

Afterwards, she texted him again.

Vaidehi: just had a word with Viraj, so I know that you are fine, but ye Jo aapne mujhe ignore Kiya hai na you better have a proper reason. Also I'm preparing something special for you so jaldi aaiye Ansh main intezaar kar Rahi hu, mujhe aapko zor se Huggie dene ka man hai. Bye love you. (With an emoji of kiss and heart)

(Just had a word with Viraj, so I know that you are fine, but the way you ignored me, you better have a proper reason. Also, I'm preparing something special for you, so come home quickly, Ansh. I'm waiting eagerly, and I want to give you a big hug. Bye, love you.)

She then continued with her work.

In the office,
Viyansh had an exceptionally hectic day with back-to-back meetings, leaving him with no time for lunch. Finally, at 3:55, he wrapped up his meetings and headed straight to his cabin to finally have his much-needed meal. As he opened his lunchbox, he discovered a letter inside, bringing a smile to his face. Curious, he unfolded the letter and began reading.

Letter: Aloo matar ki sabzi your favourite,  pura khatam karna hai, kaam ke chakkar me bhulna mat. Intezaar karungi shaam ko. Vaise bahaut dino se ice cream nahi khayi hai maine. Aap toh kehne se rahe toh main hi keh deti hu love you Ansh. Also have this kissie. (The envelope bore a lipstick seal, signifying that she had kissed the letter.)