"Passionate Kiss"

Viyansh entered the room, but Vaidehi was nowhere to be found. He meticulously scanned every corner of the room, growing increasingly puzzled. Eventually, he decided to check the balcony, only to be greeted by a delightful surprise. A table adorned with candles, a vase filled with roses – which were bought by Viyansh – and a tub of their favorite ice cream awaited him. The setting was complete with a mattress and pillows, creating a cozy atmosphere. A smile naturally spread across Viyansh's face.

Just as he was taking in the scene, he heard the door opening. Vaidehi gracefully entered the room, dressed in her adorable night outfit adorned with bear prints. Viyansh couldn't help but smile and admire her; she looked exceptionally cute and beautiful to him.

Vaidehi: "Ahhhh, aapne sab dekh liya? (Ahhhh, did you see everything?)"

He walked towards her and leaned down to match her height.

Viyansh: "Kyu nahi dekhna tha? Kya ye mere liye nahi hai? (Why wouldn't I see? Is this not for me?)"

Vaidehi: "Aap hi ke liye hai, par aise nahi dekhna tha na. (It is for you, but you weren't supposed to see it like this.)"

She said with a slightly sad expression and a pout on her face.

Viyansh: "Ohk toh samjho maine kuch nahi dekha, ab dikhao kaise dikhana tha. (Okay, consider I haven't seen anything. Now show me how it was supposed to be.)"

He said, pinching her nose, and she giggled.

Vaidehi: "Aap pehle change kar lijiye phir. (You first change, then.)"

Viyansh: "Arehh, I want to know right now. "

Vaidehi: "Nahi, pehle fresh hoke aaiye, goo. (No, first freshen up and then come, go!)"

She playfully pushed him inside the closet, and he chuckled.

Viyansh: "Ok ok, ja raha hu, easy women. (Okay, okay, I'm going. Easy, woman.)"

She giggled and went to the balcony. After some time, Viyansh returned but stopped before the balcony.

Viyansh: "Biwi, ab main andar aa sakta hu? (Can I come in now, wifey?)"

Vaidehi came over and entwined her hand with his arm, guiding him toward the mattress she had arranged. the warm glow of candles illuminated the cozy setup. They settled comfortably beside each other, surrounded by the flickering light and the sweet ambiance of the room. The soft fragrance of roses from the flower vase added a touch of romance to the atmosphere.

Vaidehi: "Now close your eyes."
Viyansh: "but why?"
Vaidehi: "tch, kijiye na (just do it.)"
Viyansh: "okay""

He closed his eyes. Then she uncovered a bowl, revealing his favorite dessert, "Gajar ka halwa."

Vaidehi: "now open your mouth."
Viyansh: "Biwi, biwi tumhare irade nek nahi lag rahe hai. (your intentions don't seem entirely innocent.)"

Vaidehi: "aap nahi manenge? (Won't you listen?)"
Viyansh: "okay okay."

He opened his mouth, and she fed him the first bite. The moment the taste melted in his mouth, he moaned, savoring the delicious dessert, and opened his eyes.

Viyansh: "Thank you so much, Biwi. This is the yummiest halwa I have ever had."

He took the bowl from her hand and started eating like a child, while she smiled at him.

Viyansh: "But why all this?"

She settled into a more comfortable position, facing him.

Vaidehi: "Umm, actually, I wanted to thank you."