"Embracing Affection"

For the past two days, Viyansh has been grappling with a breakdown, and during this time, Vaidehi has been tirelessly working to uplift his spirits. She's been trying various methods to bring a smile back to his face. Her unwavering support and determination to help him through this difficult time are evident in her every action.

As the morning sun gently filtered through the curtains, Viyansh stirred from his slumber to find himself nestled against the warm, rhythmic rise and fall of his wife's chest, the peacefulness of the moment enveloping him.

Viyansh POV,

A soft smile graced my lips as I beheld the peaceful expression adorning her face, a sight that never failed to bring solace to my own spirit. Over the past two days, this little lady my Mrs. Shorty had taken it upon herself to lift my mood and lavish me with care, as though I were a tender child in need of nurturing. And, I must admit, I found myself thoroughly enjoying every moment of her affectionate attention. Initially, I felt unsettled by the events of the that night, but now I'm completely at ease, all thanks to my Biwi, who's putting in so much effort to bring a smile to my face. However, just because I'm enjoying her attention and pampering, I'll continue to wear this sad expression. Let's see what she has in store for me today, especially since it's the weekend and I'm at home. I noticed her eyelids beginning to flutter, a sign that she was about to awaken and greet me with her sweet gestures, just as she had been doing for the past few days. Although I typically wake up before her, she always ensures she rises before me to pamper me. Pretending to be asleep, I nestled my head once more against her comforting chest and closed my eyes, relishing the comforting embrace of her arms already draped around me, our legs intertwined in a tender embrace.

Vaidehi's POV,

As I observed Ansh peacefully sleeping on my chest, I felt the gentle rhythm of his soft breath against my skin. Determined to bring happiness back into his life, I ran my fingers through his hair for a few moments before leaning down to plant a tender kiss on his forehead. With care, I shifted his head onto the pillow beside me, ensuring his comfort as he continued to rest.

Vaidehi: "Anshhh, uthiye na."
(Wake up)

I called out to him, but he remained unresponsive.

Vaidehi: Hello Mr. Hotty, gym nahi jaana hai kya??
(don't you want to go to the gym?)

As Ansh remained peacefully unresponsive to my earlier gestures, I gently nudged him through his torso, maneuvering myself to free from his hold around my waist. With careful movements, I shifted until I hovered over him completely, poised to rouse him from his slumber.

Cupping his face tenderly in my hands, I began to rain down a cascade of affectionate kisses upon his features, each one delivered with the intention of stirring him from his dreams. With each gentle press of my lips against his skin, I whispered softly, coaxing him to awaken and join me in the warmth of the morning light.

Vaidehi: "Ansh, Anshhh uthiye"
(Wake up)

Viyansh: ''ummm hmm''

His morning voice was utterly captivating, sending shivers down my spine.

Vaidehi: "Uth jaiye Patidev, subah ho gayi hai Swami."
(Wake up, my husband, it's morning)

Viyansh's POV,

The reason I'm pretending to be sad is because my adorable wife wakes me up every morning with a shower of kisses, and honestly, who wouldn't love that? For the past two mornings, she's been lavishing me with kisses not only in the morning but whenever we find ourselves alone. She's been pampering me in every possible way, from preparing my favorite meals to packing sweet notes in my lunchbox for work. And at night, she spoils me by letting me rest my head on her chest while she gives me a relaxing massage, even though she inevitably falls asleep before me, which never fails to bring a smile to my face.