"Confession"

He was behind the wheel, and she was relishing the night scenery through the window. He beckoned her, diverting her focus.

Viyansh: "Vaise biwi, i saw you were not comfortable walking in this saree, toh pehenne se mana kyu nahi kiya??
(so why didn't you refuse to wear it?)

Vaidehi: "Because saree aap laye the that means you wanted to see me in saree toh mana kaise kar deti??" (Because you brought the saree, that means you wanted to see me in a saree, so how could I refuse?)

Viyansh: "Mere liye pehni??" (You wore it for me?)
Vaidehi: "Nahi toh kya padosi ke liye." (No, for the neighbor.)

She gave him a stern look, and he laughed.

Vaidehi: "Although I thought I should wear this on some special occasions of ours, but never mind."

Viyansh: "I'll give you a special reason, Jaan."

Vaidehi uttered, looking outside the window. The car pulled into the driveway with a sign that read "Singhania Farmhouse."

Vaidehi: "Singhania Farmhouse? Hum yaha kyu aaye hai, hum toh kisi party me ja rahe the na??" (Why are we here? Weren't we going to a party?)

Viyansh: "Yes, but I have some work here."

The car came to a stop, and Viyansh opened the door on her side, offering his hand. She looked at him, puzzled.

Viyansh: "Come."
Vaidehi: "Yaha kaam hai aapko?" (Do you have some work here?)
Viyansh: "Patience, bachcha."

He guided her towards the backyard, which was enveloped in darkness.

Vaidehi: "Ansh, kitna andhera hai yaha." (it's so dark here.)

Turning around, she realized he wasn't there. Feeling a bit perplexed, she turned around to look for him, calling out his name repeatedly, but there was no response. Just as she was about to turn back, the entire area suddenly illuminated as the lights turned on. To her surprise and delight, she discovered that the space was beautifully decorated with her favorite flowers and twinkling fairy lights. A radiant smile graced her face as she moved forward.

Vaidehi: "Ansh, kahaan ho aap? Aaiye na." (Where are you)

She was taking in the surroundings, enjoying the view when she heard his voice.

Viyansh: "Biwi."

She turned and saw him approaching. He came over and gently took hold of her hands.

Vaidehi: "Ansh, ye sab... (All this)"
Viyansh: "Sirf main bolunga. (Only I will speak)"

She smiled and nodded, allowing him to take the lead.

Viyansh: "Jaan, I acknowledge that our marriage was arranged, and honestly, I wasn't prepared for it. In the beginning, I behaved poorly and acted like a jerk toward you. However, when I asked for a chance, and you granted it, believe me, I was genuinely happy that day, or rather that night."

She let out a chuckle.

Viyansh: "Spending time with you, you completely transformed me, Jaan. You made me do things I never even imagined. Just for you, I started coming home early. I used to have a habit of sleeping alone, but now, I can't imagine sleeping without you in my arms. This workaholic CEO, who functioned like a machine, you turned him into a more humane person. I never liked surprises before, but now, I eagerly await weekends to enjoy the little surprises you plan for us."

Her heartbeat quickened as this was something she had longed to hear.

Viyansh: "Tumne toh aasani se keh Diya tha, lekin mujhe thoda waqt lag gaya sorry for the wait biwi but... As you know humari shadi ho gayi hai but I wanted to propose you." (You said it so easily, but it took me a little time. Sorry for the wait, biwi, but, as you know, our marriage has happened, but I wanted to formally propose to you.)