Chapter 83

"Maa ....Maa...Maa......" Ananya called looking around in the house . She has looked everywhere but there is no one there . She was descending from the stairs after looking at the roof , when she bumped into Dev . She was going to fall but his strong hand held her from her waist and pulls towards him.

"Aakhir kar " He speaks looking at her with bright smile as if he has achieved something and then looks up at the sky as if thanking god .

"itna kyu khush ho rahe ho" Ananya speaks looking at him with confusion.

"Jivan me pehli baar T.V serial jaisa kuch hua hai" He said smiling at her cheekily " Aakhir kaar meri zindagi safal Hui. Warna mujhe to laga tha ki maine apne jivan ke itne ghante waste kar diye ."

"Oh! Hello. Mister.Tum wo ghatiya Serials nhi bhi dekhte to bhi pakad hi lete mujhe" She speaks putting her arms around her neck. "Tumhare itne ghante waste hi hue hai"

"Aaise kaise waste hue hai? Bakayda romance ki training li hai maine .Mere guruji hai wo" He said .

"Tabhi Itne kachche ho" She speaks and biting her cheeks to stop the smile that is going to come on her face after looking at his exaggerated shocked expression.

"Kachcha hu mai?" He raised his eyebrows pulling her closer towards him . Without speaking anything ,He looks in her eyes intensely and moves his gaze slowly towards her lips. A  smirk form on his face , looking at the red hue of blush spreading over her cheeks . She looks down with shy smile on her face , biting her lower lips with her teeth.

"Ye mat karo , Ana .Warna mai bhul jaunga ki Maa Papa Ghar per hai" He speaks huskily in her ears.

"Per ghar per koi nhi hai" She replied.

"Koi nhi hai? " His grip loosened around her waist .The sudden shadow of worry engulfed his face ." Mujhe laga sab chhat per honge?" He immediately ascend the stairs with alarming pace .Ananya too follows him as fast as he could.

"Aaisa kaise ho sakta hai?" Said Dev looking at the empty terrace with the worry field eyes ."Maine Khud Sharmila Massi se kaha tha , Maa Papa ki suraksha ka khayal rakhne ke liye .Agar kuch hua hota to wo mujhe jarur batati"

"Maa , Papa ki security? Kuchh hua kya Dab..." She can't complete her sentence as he runs downstairs with extreme restlessness.Ananya too follows him inside the house. She cluelessly  looks at him as he reaches for the T.V remote , type some digits on it and sudden a ray of blue light appears from it ,that soon makes a rectangle in front of him . In a while face of Sharmila appears on the other side

"Balveer "  Sharmila speaks with worried line on her face ." Aapne Emergency contact istemal Kiya hai . Sab thik to hai na"

"Maa -Papa ghar per nhi hai "Dev speaks with anxiety.

"Itni si baat hai" Sharmilla speaks taking a deep breah of relaxation. "Hume laga ki pta nhi kya ho gya " She smiles affectionately. "Wo humare saath hai ." Dev takes a long breath to  calm his racing heart which is still beating fast with trepidation.

"Aap bilkul....." She paused for a second and Ananya saw her affectionate smile changing to wicked one while Dev is busy in gathering his breath ".Chinta kijiye".

Dev looks up at her upon hearing the malicious tone of her voice while Ananya's grip become tighten around Dev's shoulder. She somewhat gets the idea of the situation.

Soon Smita and Mahesh appears on the screen , surrounded by some strange looking beam of light and the strange looking creature that Ananya has once encountered was there in front of them.