Chapter 39

Parking the bike under the campus of his house ,he walks towards his house and found that Main door is open .

"Mummy mujhe dat ti hai aur khud darwaza khula chhor diya hai.Maine Kiya hota to abhi tak meri class lga di hoti hai" Thinks Dev as he enter in the house and closed the door . Her mother told him that she is going for shopping.

Climbing stairs ,he walks towards his room and open door of his room and found Ananya is already in the room.

She is sitting on the edge of bed , holding corner of the bed with her both hand as if she is seeking some energy from it .Her eyes are fixed on the ground but she is not looking at anything particular.

"Anu" His voice reflects his concern as he walks toward her. His mind has filled with apprehension .He cannot dare to ask anything as he is scared of her reply.He knows that noone can know his secret but still he is afraid . Afraid to loose her .

"Tum duty itni jaldi aa gyi "He said making his voice normal .

"Mai duty se wapas nhi aayi"Her voice sounds cold ."Mai duty per hu"

"To phir yaha kyu ....."He said pretending to be casual but his apprehension is increasing day by day ."Ooooo gift lene aayi ho.per ...."

"Gift to tumne mujhe pehle hi de diya hai" Her voice is cold but at the same is on the verge of crying .

Dev" tum aaise bahane bana kar mujhse surprise nhi jaan sakti .Wo to tumhe shaam ko hi milega .Isske liye tumhe duty chhor kar aane ki jarurat nhi .."

"Mai duty per hi hu ,Mr .Dev Joshi" She looks up as she speaks .Her eyes has become red and puffy due to continuous crying ."Tumahara Nakab uttar chuka hai NAKABPOSH." Her whole body is trembling as she spoke.

He just keep staring at her with wide eyes .',Nakabposh' this word is ringing in his ears. His Ana is not looking at him with love .He is unable to think or to react .He is just keep looking at her in state of paralysis.His whole world is breaking crumble apart .

"Kyu?" Her voice finally breaks into crying after some seconds of silence. He closes his eyes slowly not able to bear her gaze.

"Tum Murd..........." She can't speak as her voice choked .Tears rolled down from her eyes looking at his bowed head due to shame. He was the man whom she respected .

"Mai yakkin nhi kar rhi thi .Vishwas nhi ho paa Raha tha mujhe ki tum Nakabposh ho."She said breaking down. " Kitna bura feel kar rhi thi mai ye soch kar ki bas ek birth mark ke karan mujhe tum par nazar rakhni par rahi hai. Kitna guilt ho rha tha mujhe jab mai tumhare ...Locket me ...tracker daal rhi thi"Her voice breaks as she speaks .

Silence shrouded the surrounding .One is looking at the ground not knowing what to do? and other is looking at him waiting for an explanation.

"Tumse pyar karne se bahut pehle tumhari ijjat karne lagi thi mai.Shayad wahi ijjat meri vishwas ki niv bani aur vishwash mere pyar ka "Said Ananya ."Aaj tumne uss respect ko ,uss vishwas ko ek hi pal me sach se bhram bna diya.Tumhare liye mera pyar .... .Ek hi pal me uss Sach ko tumne bhram bna diya .Mere pyar ko Mera ILLUSION bna diya"

She wipes her tears from both hands and takes a deep breath, gathering her courage to do something which she couldn't imagine in her worst nightmare.

"Manuscripts ke chori aur teen logo ke..."She said in stern and determined tone but paused as her eyes again starts welling up .She again wipe her tears and continue with heavy heart" teen logo ka murder karne ke liye tumhe ....tumhe ..ARREST KIYA JATA HAI" She said putting a stern and rigid face but her heart is breaking into pieces . 'MURDER CHARGES' is enough for someone to be punished harshly and he will have to bear that punishment.

So how was the chapter?

"