Chapter 9

A white car stops in front of a building .A constable comes out from the car and open back door of the car.Ananya comes out from the car wearing her uniform as three star is there in her shoulder.

As she enters in the building , soldiers who are standing at the door, salute her . Passing through the corridor she enters in the cabin.

"ACP Ananya Joshi reporting sir "She said saluting at the elderly looking man who is sitting on the chair.

"Have a seat Miss Joshi"said the man pointing toward the empty Chair at another side of table."Miss Joshi , Lucknow me aapka record dekhte hue , department ne  aapko ek bahut badi zimmedari dene ka decision liya hai."He said as Ananya sits on the chair."As you are aware ki kuch mahino pehle ek Archeological research of ancient history ke head, Mr.Shreyas shekhawat ,ka suspicious circumstances me murder ho gya tha.Aur uss high profile murder case ke investigation ke liye humne ek SIT form ki thi."

"Yes sir."Said Ananya as he paused looking at her.

"Kaal raat ko uss committee ke head, Mr.Sushant Sharma ,ka bhi same way me murder ho gya"He said looking in the piles of file which os lying in front of him ,on the table."Department ne aapko uss committee ha head appoint kiya hai."He said taking out a file and forwarding it toward Ananya."Iss file case se jure sare details hai.Including officers jo iss case per work kar rahe hai.

"Ye case bahut hi high profile hai Miss Joshi." He speaks as Ananya take the file."Department per bahut pressure iss case ko le kar.Jitni jaldi ho sake aap iss case per kaam karna suru kare."

"Sure sir.Mai aaj se hi Investigation start kar deti hu.I will make sure ki criminals Jayda waqt tak aazad na
rahe."She said standing up.

"Good, bahar hawaldar aapko aapka cabin dikha dega"Said the man.

"Jai hind sir."She salute him and leaves from there.

Crossing the corridor ,she climbs the stairs , again going through the another corridor she enter in a cabin.

"Kuch chahiye mam"Said the soldier as she sit on her chair.

"A cup of tea"She said flipping pages of the file "Aur Mr.Dinesh Pawre ko keh dijiyega ki one hour me pure team ke saath conference room me present rahe along with the presentation of the case."

She engaged herself in the file for rest one hour grasping each minute details of the Case and then leaves her cabin and heads toward conference room.

"Jai Hind Mam"Officers who are present there salute her still grasping that, a girl who is in her early twenty, is going to lead this complicated case.

"Jai Hind"She said standing in front of the her chair."As you all know ,I am going to lead this case from now.And I hope that you all will support me in this investigation and we ,as a team,will solve this case ."She said in loud , confident and stern voice."Now,Mr .Pawre ,"She said sitting on her chair while looking at an elderly man with bushy moustache."It's your turn to put some light on the Case."

"Sure mam"Said Pawre standing up while signalling a constable to switch on the projector."Aaj se lagbhag 6 months pehle, 26 August ko,Mr.Shreyas Shekhawat,"As he spoke picture of Mr.Shekhawat displayed on the screen."Head of Archaeological reasearch of Ancient history ,jo ki  known reasearch centre hai ,is found dead in his office "Picture of the dead body lying in the office displayed on the screen."Murder ke waqt ,office ke doors and windows, everything is closed .Aur uske alawa office me enter karne ka koi aur rasta nhi hai.Office me saman bhikhre pare the jo ki struggle ke taraf point kar rahe the.Mr.Shekhawat ki dead body ke aas paas  bahut jyada amount me blood paya gya tha . Office me se na hi murder weapon mila aur na hi Kisi aur ke fingerprints ya phir kuch aur jo kise ke ander aane ke bare me point karte ho.Forensic report me bhi sirf itna pta chla hai ki Mr.Shekhawat ki maut excessive blood loss ki wajah se hui hai but Mr.Shekhwat ke body per kisi bhi chot ka sign nhi hai."

"Are you sure ,wo bloods sirf Mr.Shekhawat ki thi"asked Ananya who is till now listening attentively.

"Yes mam.Forensic report me ye saaf mention hai ki blood sirf Mr.Shekhwat ki thi "Said one of the Officer.

"About Mr.Sharma"asked Ananya .

"Same circumstances mam."Said Mr.Pawre. "Kal raat ko unka murder unke hi cabin me ho gya .Doors and Windows were closed .Na hi koi fingerprint mili and na hi koi aur evidence.Body ko forensic lab me bheja gya hai".

"So ,In short , ab tak humare pass koi lead nhi hai"Said Ananya looking at him."Mr.Sharma ke murder ke bare me sabse pehle kise aur kab pta chla?

"Kal raat ko hi mam"Said another officer."Jo constable yaha night duty per tha usne Sir ke office se blood bahar aate hue dekha.".

"I need to Visit crime scene"Said Ananya standing up."and uss constable ko bhi bulayiye."She said looking at one of the officer and leaves from there.

She bents down to enter in the office which is now a crime scene.Behind her rest other officers too enter.She carefully examine the cabin while questioning the officers  now and then.

Things are scattered from table to the floor while Outline of dead body is made near the table.Blood stains are only on the floor.

After asking some questions from the constable ,who is first to discover the death ,and ,A sweeper , who is first to discover death of Mr.Shekhwat , Ananya sits on her chair.

"Kahi se bhi koi lead nhi mil rahi hai Mam"Said a officer looking at the puzzled look on Ananya's face."Samajh me nhi aa raha hai ki ek band kamre me bina kisi injury ke murder kaise ho sakta hai?"

"Strange to hai Mr.Karim."Said Ananya to the officer."But usse bhi jyada strange ye hai ki room band kyu tha?"She said standing up."I don't think ki koi office me aa kar , windows and door band kar ke kaam karega ."

Officers exchange looks as they never thought about this.

"Murder ke way se jyada important hai murder ka motive "She said looking at the wall."What do you think motive kya ho Sakta hai?"She said looking at his teammates.

"Mam,May be officer Sharma ke murder ka reason unka iss case per kaam karna ho"Said one of the officer.

"Ho sakta hai."Said Ananya."But jaise ki aap sab ne kaha iss case me kisi bhi tarah ka koi lead nhi mila hai.To murder bewajah ek SIT ke head ka murder kyu Karega?"She said holding back of the chair."So yaha do possibilities hai .Pehla ki murder ka reason kuch aur hai jo Mr.shekhawat aur Mr.Sharma ko connect karta hai and second ki Mr.Sharma ko lead mil gayi thi."Said Ananya sitting on the chair."Mr.Pawre Mr.Sharma ke ghar ki achche se talasi lijiye.Make sure ki ek pin bhi aapki nazro se na bache.

"Officer Karim ,aap Mr.Sharma aur Mr . Shekhawat ke call records nikaliye .Unhone jis jis se bhi contact Kiya hai unki Puri janam kundli nikaliye.Kal Tak wo mere table per honi chahiye."She said sternly "Now you all can leave"She said.

"Jai hind"Salute officers and leave from there, being quite impressed by their new boss.

While Ananya looks at the file thinking about the mystery.

So how was the chapter?

So here ,Mystery began which will lead to more mysterious journey.