Character Sketch

Dev Joshi- A  middle class boy , lived in Mumbai with his family.He is a school teacher.

Mahesh Joshi-"Father of Dev Joshi.Works in a private company.A family man.Love his son very much.

Smita Joshi-"Mother of Dev Joshi.Sweet and Loving in nature .Loves Dev a lot.

Ananya Bhooshan - A  middle class working girl from Lucknow.She belongs to a conservative family.Lost her father at young age.Working in Lucknow but got her transfer as her family settled in the Mumbai.

Devaki Bhooshan- Ananya's mother.A simple house wife with low confidence.Loves her daughter a lot but couldn't speak in front of his brother- in-law .

Vishal Bhooshan- Ananya's uncle.A strict , rude and arrogant man in front of his family but can be flattering in front of others for his own interest.He is a orthodox man who thought that only Man is the head of the family and it is only his right to take decision on behalf of their family.Loved his younger brother very much and hence consider Ananya as his responsibility.

Manorma Bhooshan- Wife of Vishal Bhooshan.Have same thinking as him.Consider Ananya as bad omen  and always taunt her on everything . Jealous of Ananya's beauty and always taunt her of being ugly.

Sweeta Bhooshan- Daughter of Vishal  and Manorma and younger sister of Ananya.She pretend to be a traditional girl in front of her family and thinks that most of the boys are in love with her.She too thought Ananya as bad omen but doesn't voice her opinion out.Have a great attraction towards modern culture but can't follow it due to her father.She neither  hate nor love Ananya.

More about Main characters will  reveale in the story.