Chapter 32

Stars are twinkling in the sky and many electric bulbs are glowing on the beach. Many tables are placed away from the shore with two chairs .Each table is beautifully decorated and each chair is occupied by different newly wedded couples ,who are on honeymoon.A stage is made in front of the chairs.

Wearing a black dress ,Ananya is sitting on the chair around a table in front of her husband who is giving her tough competition in looks by wearing black court along with black shirt and jeans.

Smile is constant on her face from the morning and Dev has been trying to guess the reason since morning.As he has planned ,day was quite eventful for both of them as they visited different places of the city ,ate local goods ,had a boat trip ,then fun at the beach where initially they enjoyed the culture of city but then a crab enters in Dev's jeans and he starts jumping here and there like a frog while Ananya laughed her heart out looking at his antics along with recording of his monkey's dance .

Later she made fun of him by showing him that video after sending it to his parents.Then Dev took his revenge pushing her into the sea water as she is standing near the shore and started laughing aloud but his laughter soon died as he watched her struggling in the water to breath.

He jumped in the sea without thinking anything else , extended his hand toward her but she moved away by swiming .His jaw-dropped looking at her swimming skills whereas she started giggling looking at his expression splashing water on his face.He followed her in the water by swimming behind her whereas she swimmed away from him.After swimming round and round ,Ananya came out from the sea but Dev ran behind her ,hold her from her waist from back as she runs away and pick her up.She laughed in his arms and his laughter too joined her

.They fell down on the sand laughing .He looks at her as their laughter starts dying .Her whole body was wet due to the salty water while She was still giggling breathing heavily .She looked at him between her laughter and her laughter immediately dies looking at his intense gaze . He looked away suddenly, after some seconds and stood up .He extended his arms towards her . she hold her hand and stands up.They decided to return back as they were totally wet as well as tired .

Ananya had thought that it was end of their long eventful day but Dev was not in mood to get rest and co-incidentally,a special party has organised by hotel management for honeymoon couple and hence they are, here ,sitting in front of eachother around a beautifully decorated table .

"Tumhara hangover abhi bhi chal raha hai ya phir tumne dobara Chadha li"Said Dev looking at Ananya suspiciously as she is looking at him with constant wide smile.

"tumne Kabir ka wo doha suna hai"Said Ananya "Kal kare so aaj kar aaj kare so ab ."

"Ha" Said Dev confused .Why she suddenly starts talking about that? "Per uska kya ?"

"Dabbu ,tumhe nhi lagta hai ki isse hume real life me apply karna chahiye"Said Ananya smiling more than necessarily.

"ofcourse karna chaiye "Said Dev thinking that Does she want to discuss on philosophy and its application on the real life , in this romantic surrounding .

"To karo naaa" Ananya 's tongue slips before she can control .

"kya??" Dev looks at her more confused while she bite her tongue , mentally slapping herself.

"kuch nhi " Said Ananya looking away sulking ." Na jane kal ka wait kyu karna hai isse ,shaadi ka muhurat nhi nikalna hai" thinks Ananya "sirf teen words bolne hai wo bhi apni biwi ko.Iske liye itna kya sochna hai .Free me itna romantic situation hai .bol do na"

She feels his hand over her hand and her heart skip a beat.Is he really going to purpose her now.?

"Ana mai....mai bahut samay se tumse teen words kehna chahta hu"He said slightly squeezing her hand and Ananya 's heartbeat start increasing."Want to dance ?"He said huskily looking in her eyes and she automatically looks down shyly but then suddenly looks up as her mind grasp what those three words are?

"Whattt"She looks at him unbelievably and he tries hard to hide his smile but at the end a loopside smile comes on his face.

"Dance karna chahogi"He repeated smirking."tumne kya socha.?

"Nothing"She looks away with smile .He very well knows that what she is waiting to hear but how brilliantly he trying to be innocent.

"Chale" he said forwarding her hand toward her.She was so lost in her thoughts that doesn't realise when he stood beside her .

She put her hand on his hand . He kissed it gently , looking at her. She flinched slightly at the touch of his lips , subconsciously pulling her hand but he hold it tightly but gently.

He looks at her as she looks around at the couples ,who are busy in themselves.

"Yaha koi hume dekhne nhi aaya hai"He said reading her eyes and she smiles blushing .

He put his hand on her waist and pull towards himself as they reach on the stage.She too put her hand on his shoulder and both of them starts moving on slow romantic music.

He looks her at intensely as his eyes moves from her eyes to her lips reading every feature of her face.

"Tumhe kisi ne btaya hai ki tumhare lips bahut beautiful hai.Aur jab tum lipstick laga leti ho to..."He said huskily in her ears and found her grip getting tighter on his shoulder as she slightly shiver due to his affect.

He smiles looking in her eyes while she looks down blushing.After dancing for sometime they return back at the table.

Dev,like a gentle man,pull Ananya's Chair for her to sit .She sit down looking at him and then looks at table where her mobile is lying and showing notification of the missed calls by inspector Karim.She picks up the phone and before she can call back ,phone rings.

"Yes, Inspector Karim "Said Ananya picking up the call ."Fantastic "Her lips streched into smile "Arrangment aaj hi karna hoga" she said standing up and walking away from Dev by signalling him that she will return in some time.

Dev's eyes are fixed on Ananya who is talking on phone , standing in a corner.Her facial expressions and her body language says that she is satisfied with something .

Is she planning something or has already planned ? Does she get any clue .But this is not possible.He need not be worried.

He divert his eyes from her and pick up his phone.He open his social media accounts and search for Mr.Murugan .Now a days social Media is nice way to keep eye on someone .He chuckles as he open his account but as soon as he open his account smile on his face disappear.His eyes automatically goes toward Ananya as he doesn't expect that .
"Ye kaise..."He looks at his phone moving his hand on his face "Nhi....ye..... Mujhe aaj hi apna kaam khatam karna hoga"He said to himself looking at Ananya "Per Kaise ?"

So how was the chapter?

Sorry everyone for late update .Maine kuch dino ka off liya to write my new story.

"KUCH TO HAI TERE MERE DARMIYAN- REPRISE"

Cover of the story is made by me (for the first time).
So tell me kaisa hai .

https://www.wattpad.com/story/301648956?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Ssdevan&wp_originator=zt%2BilFc6iJKjTJ%2Ff2KNdTtJwpJTmL1VfanDbJWMJWGdpTghP5gaQPm73lr646HJzTpLg%2Bwu7lEs1cTvbKTCKLFewx4R4b5vCq54OilmxFN42whHYRScsj7yrY%2FxPM8H1.