Chapter 49

Ananya is looking at Dev . Fear is clearly visible in her eyes.

"Dabbu . You....You are not....going to do this...."She stammers while her eyes is fixed at Dev.

"Don't worry Ana.Kuch nhi hoga .Baal hi dhone wala hu ."He said picking up the shampoo." Tum to aaise react hkar rahi hu jaise tumhare baal ukhadne wala hu .".

"Difference kya hai.Tum dhote aaise ho jaise mere baalo ne tumhara kuch bigara ho "She said recalling her previous experience.

"pichhle teen mahine me barah baar tumhare baal saaf kar chuka hu.Abhi tak sahi salamat hai tumhare sir per "He said while pulling the wheelchair inside washroom .

"Chaar baar ." Said Ananya as he closes the door." Teen baar mumma aayi thi to unhone saaf kiya tha aur five times Maa ne "

"Ha, thik hai , thik hai per aaj mai saaf karne wala hu ."He said spreading her hair behind the wheelchair

"Mere pass better plan hai .Tum aaj rehne do.kal mera plaster utar jayega to mai kal se sab khud hi kar lungi "She said turning back to look at him.

"Kal se na.Aaj to mai hi karunga "He said and make her look forward.She sigh and bend her head down while he starts pouring water on her hair.

Three months has passed and Tomorrow she is going to be free from the plaster. From last three months ,he has become her hand. No matter how rudely she talked with him but he has been there for her everytime with a smile on his face.

"Dabuuuu"She shouted coming out from her thoughts as he pulled her hair.She glares at him through the mirror which is kept in front of her.

"Mai kya Karu meri ungli tumhare baalo me ulajh gaye the "He said making innocent face."Ab ekdum softly karunga.Pakka "He said cutely and she can't help to melt down from his expressions.She looks down to hide her smile .

Ananya's Pov.

No matter how hard I am trying to not fall for him again , I can't stop myself from admiring his cute antics.It would be better if he has been behaving like dangerous criminal with red anger filled eyes and serious face and heavy dangerous dialogue .At least I can hate him properly.

But here he is playing with shampoo bubbles like a kid . I know that He loves to wash my hair as he like its softness and hence spends a lot of time while washing it .

"Dabbu" I said with a sarcastic sweetness in my voice .
He is going to blow bubble from his hand but paused and looks at me pouting cutely.

"Maa ke Kamini ji ke Ghar se wapas aane se pehle mujhe sponge bath de do .Maa laut ke aayegi to ajeeb lagega na .Hmmm"I added with same sarcastic sweetness .

Everyday Maa visits our neighbours at this time .So that we will not feel awkward while being in the bathroom .I looks downward as my cheeks starts heating up recalling those moments .

I come out from my thoughts as his laughter enters in my ear.I look up and first thing I saw is my reflection in which my hair is standing from here and there like horns.So ,he was busy in setting my hair like this.

"Dabbuu tumm....' I look back angrily.This is really not funny.

"Sorry sorry sorry." He immediately surrenders by holding his ears and I look forward

"Bachhe bhi apne patni ke baal se aaise nhi khelte honge" I murmur to myself which is barely audible.

"Bachho ki patni hi nhi hoti hai' He said and throw the foam on the mirror.

"Ab tum aaram se yaha baitho tab tak mai bhi naha leta hu" He said while pushing my chair out from the washroom and adjusting it in front of the T.V .He gave me the T.v remote.

I starts changing channels without any interest as my mind is wandering to find the way for solving the mystery of the murders . I have lot of time to think about it because he will take time to come out from washroom as he has to wash my clothes.

After Bhairav escaped from the prisoner, Pace of the investigation has decreased drastically .There is not even slightest hint to trace his location . We have investigated giving our best but still we don't know that from where he came from and where he went.

I even did background check of Dabbu but didn't get anything that proves his contact with criminal world.All my investigation shows that he is just a common man .He has a big family in Ahemdabad but Papa has shifted here before his birth and hence he is not so much attached from his rest of the family members.His academic year was too quite well .He was one of the best student in School as well as college.

If he doesn't have any criminal background then how........

My Chain of thoughts suddenly gets disturbed by the sudden thrashing sound of bathroom door.I look toward him .He looks at me with a small smile but I am 100 percent sure that his smile is fake one and there is something which is making him tensed.

"aa ..woo ...mera favourite show ka time hone wala hai " He said as he sensed my suspicions .He sits besides me and takes remote from me .

He hurriedly comes out from the bathroom and is now sitting in towel just to watch a show. This is not digestible .

"Mujhe bhook lagi hai"I said without looking at him with stern expression .

",Do minute baitho mai das minute me aata hu "Saying this he goes towards the kitchen.

I looks toward him doubtfully but then decided to divert my mind and focus on T.V channel .I look for the remote as he was watching typical T.V serial.

Maybe he took the remote with him .I pushed my wheelchair toward the kitchen.

"Aaj?" I heard his voice just some steps before door of the kitchen.His phone is lying on the table then how he is communicating?

"Thik hai .Mai thori der me aata hu..............tum uski tension mat lo bas usse dawa dene ki deri hai.Uske baad usse pta bhi nhi hoga ki kya ho raha hai."

Is he talking about me ? Is he giving me some type of medicine which will affect my brain ?

I suddenly starts feeling hollowness within me .As if someone has snatched my soul from me.

No ,This can't be possible .He can't do anything like that .

Wait!! Ananya. You are again trusting him. You are repeating same mistake.

But he can't do this with me .He loves me .I can feel it .

There was a time when you are sure that he can't be a murderer but then what happened.

I feel his footsteps coming towards me .So before he can find me at the door,I myself enter in the kitchen after composing myself.

"Mai aane hi wala tha ." He said and pick up the plate and walks toward the living room.

After feeding me ,he helps me to lie on the bed and gives me my medicine .As he gives me medicine door bell rings and I keep the tablet below my pillow.

I can hear some faint conversation between him and Maa. After sometime I feel footsteps toward my door .I closes my eyes and pretends to sleep.

I can feel someone peeping inside the room and then door of my room gets closed.
I opens my eyes and looks around .There is no one .I walks near window and peep outside.Nowadays I can walks slowly .

I found him going outside the house and I can't let this chance to go .I pick up the knife which is lying on the study table and cuts my plaster as well as shoulder bandage.

It is not safe to go downstairs through stairs so I climbs down from my window.My leg is still hurting but I can't let him go.

Today I will surely unveil the mystery of this Mystery man.

So how was the chapter?

Bahut jald hi ek raaz khulne wala hai.